°•°•3.1•°•°

New Outfit

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Celeste stood behind Elizabeth, who was looking out the window. "I dreamt I was on a journey with you, Sir Meliodas, and the others." Elizabeth shares. "But wait..." She looks down in thought. "What on Earth was that?" Elizabeth turns to Celeste. "What was what?" The Goddess asks, confused. "Lady Celeste, you've been alive for 3,000 years, right?" Elizabeth asks. "Yes?" Celeste cocks an eyebrow. "In my dream, Sir Meliodas was fighting ten figures, do you know who they are?" Celeste's eyes widened a bit, but her facial expression stayed neutral. "Your father wanted to see you." Celeste tells her, turning away. Elizabeth frowns a little. "Yes." She nods.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The two women went to the throne room finding Bartra on his throne. "Good morning, Father! How are you?' Elizabeth asks. Both she and Celeste curtsy. "Is something wrong, Elizabeth? You look a little pale this morning." Bartra asks his daughter. "She had a strange dream. Must've made her restless." Celeste answers for the princess. "A dream?" Bartra asks and Elizabeth explains. "So it was you two who's setting off on a journey with the Seven Deadly Sins?" Bartra inquires. "It was just a dream, nothing more. The capital is peaceful once again, after all." Elizabeth says. Bartra and Celeste lock eyes. "Anyways, what was it you wanted to see me about?" Elizabeth asks her father. "Uh, yes! Uh, the kingdom is well on the road to recovery. People are adjusting back to their tranquil lives." Bartra shares. "Indeed." Celeste agrees. "It goes without saying if the Seven Deadly Sins hadn't been there to intervene, thwarting the Demon race's return, this newfound peace would have never come to pass." Bartra says. "That's true!" Elizabeth agrees. "With that in mind..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"For real? The king's gonna give all of us medals?" Hawk asks. Celeste and Elizabeth went to tell the Sins the good news. Elizabeth was downstairs with Hawk while Celeste and Meliodas were changing into their new outfits upstairs. "Yes! The Seven Deadly Sins did save the kingdom! That goes for you too, Hawk!" Elizabeth replies. "Well, yeah! I'm the shining star of this bunch." Hawk claims making Elizabeth giggle. "Hey! I'm being serious. What are you laughing about?" Hawk tells her. "Thanks for waiting, guys." Meliodas hops onto the counter, then onto a stool, and finally on the floor. "It took us a while to get ready." Celeste walks down the stairs fixing her skirt and hair. "Hmm?" Hawk looks at them. Elizabeth gasps happily seeing their new outfit. "Ta-da! Alright, what do you think?" Meliodas asks with one hand on his waist. Celeste stands beside him holding her hands in front of her. "This would make a great new uniform for the Boar Hat, too!" Meliodas adds.