°•°•1.29•°•°

The next day, the Boar Hat was on the move again, with Diane walking beside Mama Hawk. Meliodas was behind the bar, Ban, King, and Gowther sat at the bar, and Celeste stood by a window watching the scenery, Elizabeth cleaned the tables and Hawk chowed down on some scraps. "So, does anyone have a clue where we're supposed to go next?" Ban asks, breaking the silence. "Any chance you might have a lead on where the next Sin might be?" King asks. "Escanor and Merlin." Gowther says. "No. First thing I'm gonna do is break into the capital and get my sword back!" Meliodas tells them. "Huh?" Ban and King gasp, staring at their captain with wide eyes. "What are you talking about? You mean that dragon hilt you lost?" Ban asks. "I'm not going anywhere without it. Okay, now who's coming with me?" Meliodas asks, slamming his fists on the counter. "Fun as that sounds, I think I'll pass." Ban declines, folding his arms behind his head. "Besides, it's your own fault you lost it in the first place." King adds.

 "He has a point." Gowther chimes in. Meliodas pouts, and in an instant he was wrapped around Celeste's legs, burying his head under her skirt. "I'm so sad." He says, Celeste just stares at him, rolling her eyes. "Captain!" Diane shouts, crashing her head through the window. Meliodas fixes the window that Diane broke while explaining his sword hilt to everyone. "Right. The Coffin of Eternal Darkness... That dragon hilt is a fragment of a ritual relic." He says. "The sword you had?" Elizabeth asks. "What else could he be talking about?" Celeste asks, rolling her eyes. "The Coffin of Eternal Darkness is part of a relief created long ago, one of the Goddess, Giant, Fairy, and human races created to seal away the Demons." Celeste explains. "Why do the Holy Knights want it? What could they be planning to do with something like that?" Elizabeth asks. "They most likely want to free the Demon race." Celeste replies.

 "Those miserable bastards again?" Ban asks. "Now that you mention it, wasn't it Hendrickson who turned Dale into that monster? It's not every day you see somebody who can do that." King asks. "True. Excellent point." Gowther agrees. "Hendrickson... I don't understand why he and Dreyfus would do such a thing. It doesn't make sense." Elizabeth says. "To you, but it does to me." Celeste tells her. "Why would he resurrect the Demon race? What could he hope to accomplish?" Elizabeth continues asking. "Maybe he just wants to be friends with them?" Hawk theorizes. "Hawk, let me tell you something. You do not want to be friends with the Demons." Celeste shuts down his theory. "Well, then, what does he want?" Hawk asks.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Mama Hawk decides to stop and bury herself in the ground. "Hey, Captain?" Diane calls from outside the tavern. "If that sword of yours really can resurrect the Demon race and Hendrickson has it, do you think he's already brought them back?" She asks. "Not yet. It's a pretty powerful seal, so even if they manage to break it, there's bound to be some kind of sign." Meliodas replies, and then groans can be heard, causing everyone to look back. "It's a sign. I think I'm getting a sign!" Hawk squeals. "That you gotta poop?" Ban asks. "The seal is about to be broken." Hawk whimpers. "Hawk, are you okay?" Elizabeth asks, going over to him. "Do you need me to relieve the pain?" Celeste asks, crouching on his other side.

 "Hang on! I get why those guys are going after the sword. But I don't understand why they want Celeste and Elizabeth." Hawk says, groaning after every sentence. "It's simple. Either one of them is the last key to breaking the seal." A voice says from behind the girls, causing them both to turn around only to see a mage. "Oh, crap! Get away from her! Celeste! Elizabeth!" Meliodas shouts, lunging at them trying to get one of them. Celeste leaps away from the mage just as she teleports away, and Meliodas lands in the spot they used to be. "Damn it!" Meliodas yells, creating strong winds. He grabs his new sword and runs out of the tavern. "The hell?" Ban questions. "This is bad." Celeste says, running out of the tavern as well. "Captain!" Diane calls, seeing Meliodas looking around. "Follow me! I'm heading to the capital to save Elizabeth." Meliodas instructs. "But how? It's more than 40 miles away." King informs. "Diane!" Meliodas turns to the Sin. "I'll use Astral Projection to find her." Celeste tells Meliodas, rushing back into the tavern.

"If they have Elizabeth, they won't be able to bring back many Demons, but I still need to stop that from happening." Celeste tells herself, lying on her bed. Celeste let out a deep breath and closed her eyes, relaxing herself. When she opens her eyes, she looks back, seeing her physical body. "All right, let's do this." Celeste mumbles, phasing through the tavern's walls. "Liones, here I come." She says, zipping through the sky in the direction of Liones.