°•°•3.2•°•°

"Anytime you're ready, then." Meliodas tells Dogedo. "Captain, try not to tease him too much, okay?" Diane says. "I'll do my best!" Meliodas replies. Dogedo chuckles and groans, throwing a barrage of punches at Meliodas. The blonde effortlessly dodges. "Ah! This guy's fast." Hawk comments. Meliodas dodges Dogedo's punches and elbows him in the head, sending him sliding painfully on the ground. Meliodas lands with his back facing Dogedo. "Way to go!" Diane cheers. Dogedo laughs and gets up. "Is that the best you can do? That was a little more than a bug bite." He claims. "That's all it took to defeat them? I guess Hendrickson and Dreyfus weren't anything special at all! They were nothing but props, two piss-poor substitutes for the Grand Master. What a shame! If not for his untimely death, those hacks would have never been given that title. And if I had known all that, I would've finished those weak posers off by myself!" He says. Celeste clears her throat and walks over.

"This might be out of character, but trust me when I tell you you're way weaker than they are. Had you been on that battlefield you would've died in a second." Celeste chimes in. "What?" Dogedo turns to face her. "I'm confused as to why they tried to carry out such a stupid plan like that... but the men I knew were Holy Knights. They had the heart to try and do the right thing... they also have the strength to back up that ambition to see it through." Celeste explains. "I mean, you might have the strength, but you're lacking right here where it counts. Which makes you a failure, if you ask me." Meliodas takes over and pushes Celeste back over to Bartra. "Don't give me that! A Holy Knight needs one thing..." Dogedo clenches his fist and lunges at Meliodas. "Devastating power to pulverize his enemies!" "No! Get out of there, Meliodas! If you try to fight him for real, you'll be..." Hawk tries to warn the blonde but gasps when he blocks Dogedo's punches with one hand. Dogedo looks down at his now broken fingers in shock.

"He countered with offense and defense at the same time?" Waillo asks. "Expected from a combat sense." Deathpierce replies. "Looks like this is over." Gowther states. "You know, I think you need to start all over as an apprentice Holy Knight." Meliodas suggests, angering Dogedo, who tries to headbutt him. Meliodas smacks Dogedo sending him flying into Deathpierce. "So that's the might of the legendary captain!" A knight says. "He's beyond powerful!" Another one agrees. "Whoa! There's no way. Meliodas is that strong? Amazing!" Hawk says, shocked. "Hold on! Magic, 400. Strength, 960. Spirit, 2010. Power Level, 3, 370!" "One down, two to go. So who wants to fight me next?" Meliodas asks. "Pardon us. I would like to apologize, on behalf of Dogedo. Please forgive his barbaric actions. While we were away, his best friend lost his life in that battle. And he hasn't taken the news very well." Deathpierce lifts Dogedo onto his shoulder. "Also, we're satisfied now. That exhibition more than convinced us of your powers, Sir Meliodas."

"Really? You mean, that was all it took to change your mind?" Meliodas asks. "Yes. We're not even able to determine the limit of your power. I admit that you might very well have been capable of defeating Hendrickson, who fell to the demons." Deathpierce walks away. "And now, we will be taking our leave from this ceremony. I bid you a good day!" "Power Level, 1,690. Power Level, 1,710." Hawk says and scoffs. "They're running off! Guess the super high-power levels of me and Meliodas must've scared them away!" Hawk says. "Who lied to that pig?" Celeste mumbles, putting one hand on her waist and the other on her head. Elizabeth giggles at her actions. "The stats of power levels can fluctuate due to various circumstances, compatibilities, and conditions." Gowther explains. "Huh? Wait! Do you know all about this too, Gowther?" Hawk asks. "I already have it loaded." Gowther replies. "Loaded? What do you mean? Oh, no! Magic, 1, 300. Strength, 500. Spirit, 1,300. Power Level 3,100." Hawk notes.

"Darn you, Gowther! How dare you exceed my Power Level! You're not the fighting type. It shouldn't have been impossible! Bust me, guys!" Hawk grabs Gowther's sleeves angrily. "To be completely honest, it would be substantially harder to score lower than your Power Level of 30." Gowther tells him. "It's 3,000!" Hawk screeches. "Hey! What's going on, you two?" Diane leans down to get closer to them. "Uh! No way! You too, Diane?" Hawk says. "Hmm?" Diane looks at him confused. "Magic, 900. Strength, 1,870. Spirit, 480. Power Level 3,250! What the heck is going on?" Hawk asks, sweating. "It shouldn't be surprising, 'cause after all, the seven of us each have power levels over 3,000." Gowther explains. "Wait! Does that mean Merlin too?" He looks at the mage beside him and shrieks. "Magic, 3,540. Strength, 70. Spirit, 1,110. Power Level, 4,710." He lists her power. "That's crazy! It's way over my own Power Level of 3,000!" Hawk shrieks. "It seems the Captain of Scraps Disposal is quite distressed." Gowther notes. "At least, I'm stronger than you, right Celeste?" Hawk looks at the Goddess.

"Don't fool yourself, you'll never get past the Power Level of a Goddess." Celeste waves him off. "Magic, 1,110. Strength, 620. Spirit, 2,000. Power Level, 3,730!" Hawk now looks very scared, sweating and shaking.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"This medal just shows how Sir Hawk is gaining more and more respect, people!" Hawk boasts with the medal on his ear. "It appears that the Captain of Scraps Disposal's distress vanished." Gowther points out. Celeste pins Meliodas' medal onto his shirt and steps back. When she turns to the man she finds him holding another medal. "Huh?" She looks confused as he pins it to her shirt. "For protecting my daughters and coming back to save the Kingdom." Bartra tells her. Celeste curtsy and smiles at Meliodas. "So, uh, what do you think we should do with the medals we have for Ban and King?" Elizabeth asks. "I'll hold onto them." Celeste replies. "Hmm?" Elizabeth looks at her confused. "They've taken off." Celeste mumbles. "Uh! What do you mean?" Elizabeth asks, but Celeste doesn't reply. "Hey, what's with that look on your face?" Diane asks Elizabeth. "What? Oh, nothing! Don't worry." Elizabeth replies. "Let me ask you something. Ban and King didn't leave because something bad happened, did they?" She asks.

"I have no idea! I wish I knew, but the captain and Mother won't say anything." Diane says. "I'll be inside." Celeste tells Bartra and leaves.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Celeste flies over Liones in search of the Sins. "Hey, Celeste! Down here!" Hawk shouts, spotting the Goddess. "Huh?" Celeste looks down at them, lands, and walks alongside them. "What's wrong?" Meliodas asks the woman. "Nothing." Celeste mumbles, putting a hand on Meliodas' shoulder. "Captain, did you figure out what the king's omen meant?" Diane asks. "No. Not yet, anyway. The only thing I feel I have a pretty good grasp of is that something huge might happen in Camelot." Meliodas replies. Celeste hums remembering Bartra's words. The ground suddenly shakes, causing Meliodas and Celeste to stop in their tracks. "What's with this shaking?" Hawk yelps. Celeste's wings go rigid and she stares at the ground creating a shadow over her eyes. "Hey! What's going on?" Diane wonders. "It feels like the end of the world!" Hawk runs around but stops and looks at Meliodas and Celeste, along with Diane.

 "Huh? What's gotten into you, two? It's not like to freak out like this!" He points out."The captain and Celeste are definitely acting strange." Gowther agrees. Meliodas clenches his fists. "I knew it. They've come back!" Meliodas mumbles. "Why now of all times?" Celeste groans.

 "Why now of all times?" Celeste groans