CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

It's Saturday, and no school. However, I have to go to the School of Knights that her majesty's referring to.

"This is gonna be so fun!" She said....

There's nothing fun about it, unless there's a library

Perhaps, I'm the opposite of fun

I am currently in the carriage with her majesty and Merry. The place is located near the forest. It's an open spaced location, perfect for sword training and hunting.

"Ah, we're here! C'mon, Evaine," the queen and I was escorted by the coach

As soon as we got out of the carriage, I noticed a lot of men and some children outside the school. They all stood up and did the salute.

"Greetings, your majesty, and your highness!" They all exclaimed

Wow, they're so disciplined

The way they move is so synchronized, it's satisfying to watch

A man with gray hair on his beard and his head approaches us. Even though he looks old, he has the physique of a masculine and strong middle age man. "Greetings, your majesty,"

"Greetings to you too, General Anderson," the queen stated, she then looks at me, "Evaine, this is General Anderson Kalkhin,"

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir," I stated and shake his hands

"It's also a pleasure to finally meet you in person, your highness," he responded, "May I take you inside so we can all have teas while chatting?"

"That would be lovely, General Anderson,"

We all went inside, as I walked down the hallway, I saw a child who's glaring at me

I simply look away since I don't even know him

We have arrived inside the tea room. General Anderson offered us a sit and a lady approaches us with teapot in her hand. She pour the teapot into our cups

"It's a lovely day to meet you, your majesty, and your highness." She stated as she bows her head to us, "I'm Emma Venicia Kalkhin, I'm general Anderson's wife."

"It's great to meet you, Mrs Kalkhin." The queen uttered, "Would it be nice for me to know regarding the young knights situation inside the school premises?"

"Well, lately, there's bullying going on inside the campus, however, I already took care of it. Then, there's a time we ran out of food for the students so we used the remaining funds for them. Thank you for your kind donation, your Majesty,"

"It's nothing, we have to keep the late Queen Vahnim's legacy by supporting this school. This school is always been open for every young men who wishes to became a mighty soldier for many years."

"It is indeed, I'm glad to become one of the instructors here in this school."

"Oh, I remember how you started in this school, you we're always called a wimp, general Anderson,"

The general laughs, "I do remember it, I couldn't even held a sword without crying everytime, but now I'm the general,"

"Good for you, general,"

They continued chatting for almost and hour, I decided I should take a stroll since sitting on a chair for a long time is bad for your posture.

I gently tapped the queen's hand, and asks, "May I take a stroll?"

"Oh, sure you can, darling. Do you want someone to go along with you?" She asks

"No, I want to stroll by myself, I promise I'll be back,"

"Well then," she kisses my forehead before I walked away from the table

I'm headed to the school garden and found variety of flowers. I decided to pick two flowers and give to the queen and to Merry

After I picked the flowers, I heard a loud thud from behind the trees

I went there and saw five boys, and one of them are lying on the floor with bruises all over his face

I stared at that boy as they beat him up, I wanted to help him but my feet aren't moving according to my will

"Hey!"

I jolted after they noticed me staring at them. Sh-t! What should I do!? Are they gonna beat me up too?

One of them approaches me, and that boy was the one who glared at me like he wanted to cut my flesh earlier.

"Nobody mingles in our business, ya hear!?" He yelled

"Why should I listen to you?" I stated

He pushes me, strong enough for my fragile eight year old body to fell on the dirty ground

"How could you talk back at me! Just because you're the queen's freaking daughter, you think you can get away with this!?" He yelled once more as he seized my elbow, "Nobody can run away from me. I'm gonna be the greatest knight of this Empire and no one, not even you, can get in my way."

I laughed, mocking him, then stated, "Greatest knight, you say?" I slapped his hands from seizing my elbow. I stood up and glared at him, "Like you said, I'm the queen's daughter. And if I ever mentioned this incident to anyone, your dreams will be crushed into pieces and alter your life for the rest of your existence. You don't want that to happen, do you?"