CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

As time went by, all of the odd feeling by living as Evaine slowly fades away. I did a lot for months, greeting all her majesty's subjects, I even donate plenty of foods in the orphanage, and gave some unemployed commoners a decent jobs.

As an eight years old, I admit all of these stuff are pretty tiring.

But since this world I lived in today is fictional, I guess all of this won't matter once they execute me, right?

However, aside from me being a good princess for months, I notice her majesty's unusual behavior. She began attending a lot of meetings with an enthusiastic vibe lately, and she never join me for dinner. She somewhat disappears every dinner, and when she comes back every morning, she always have reasons why she was unable to join me

But, this is not surprising at all, as an avid reader, this is exactly the moment where her majesty met her new husband.

Is she gonna introduce me to him soon? I have no idea. All I know is, I'm gonna meet Zillah soon.

The maid I scolded few months ago quit her job, and now there's rumors about me being a tyrant all over the empire.

During my duties, there's a lot of aristrocats called me names for being a 'goody two shoes b*tch'. But, there's people who are defending me because I did some good deeds.

Honestly, I don't really care about that rumor. I already know handle how I react ever since the rumor of me being a witch circulate all over the empire up until now. And that never bothers me.

"Lady Evaine, you've been quiet for a long time, is something wrong?" Noah asks, I'm in the knight school again since her majesty has some business meeting with general Anderson.

I sip my tea, and said, "Nope, there's nothing wrong."

"I see, I thought you don't like hanging out with me anymore,"

"I like hanging out with you. I just choose to be quiet today, there's a lot of things going on in my mind,"

Noah simply nod his head, and he drank his tea. He's showed me his new technique earlier, and the boy named Alexander didn't bully him again ever since I knocked him down. We sometimes make eye contact but he chooses to look away, sometimes he ran away from me.

"Am I scary to you, Noah?" I abruptly asks

Noah immediately shook his head, "Nope, you're a good person, lady Evaine."

"Hmm.." I uttered and sips my tea again. I smile formed in my face, and I asks him once again, "Will you miss me if I vanish from this world in the future?"