Prologue

I started pacing in my cabin thinking about her. We have been looking for her for a few months and couldn't find her anywhere. It feels as if she vanished from the surface of the earth. I wonder how long can someone hide, but I'm also scared thinking, what if she is in any kind of danger.

And many more questions kept revolving in my thoughts right now. I closed my eyes and immediately her beautiful face crossed my eyes. I can never get enough of looking into that face, especially that smile of her which made my day. I know I was a jerk who behaved rudely with her at the beginning , but now I love her, I will love her till my death.

I can't even imagine my life without her, these two months without you have been a hell to me. Though I'm alive but I don't feel lively without her. It is an unexplainable pain, she ran away without giving my answers. I don't even know whether she too feels the same like I do for her. Being in this state is difficult, I don't even know what she thinks of me.

Suddenly a knock on the door shattered my thoughts and brought me back to earth.
"Come in" I yelled at the person knocking at the door, as I know it was Karan my head security.

"Boss we could not find her" he said in a fearsome voice.

"What!!!" immediately my temperature rose to an extent, "It's been two months Karan, is that not enough for a detective team to find a girl. If they are not taking up the responsibility, then change the damn team", I yelled at him.

"But sir they are the best team in the whole city" he said in a low tone.

" I don't what to hear about anything other than any update about her. I just want that girl by any mean, that's final, get this clear in your head and leave me alone".

"But sir.." , I interrupted him, saying, "Leave. me. alone" emphasizing each word with the rising level of my anger , with that Karan left my cabin closing the door behind him.

Again I'm all alone thinking of her, I know there is no problem with the detective team nor with my security, my mystery girl has not left any clue through which I could reach her, I don't even know her real name. Ahhhhh!!!! I groaned in frustration and threw the things placed on my table.

Please vote and comment.....