Chapter 3

Flashback

About 2 months ago -

Arjun p.o.v

Darjeeling was the place where I always wanted to visit, deep down somewhere inside me I had a liking for this place, I have heard a lot about this place from many, but never got a chance to visit.

I opted to come by train rather than by flight to Darjeeling, it was a 1 day 23 hour journey from Mumbai to Darjeeling. I had no issue with that, until it's helping me to heal.

I view of the place made me happy, it is quite mesmerizing. The cool breeze hitting my face feels soothing as if mother nature has some message to convey.

Jade has been always very fond of this place she always wanted to visit this place for a vacation when we were kids.

I don't know why I choose to come here , may be my destiny has something for me.

Suddenly my phone started to buzz,"Hello dad",I said enthusiastically.

"Good to hear you,son. I hope you are safe", he asked concerned.

"Yeah, I will call you once I reach the hotel",I said assuring him.

"Yeah, no problem, take care beta",he said.

"You too dad" with that I ended the call.

I started heading to the entrance of the station while checking my phone. I had atleast hundreds of mails from past few hours but I had no intentions to look at them. I had forwarded a few to the respective departments to be taken care off. Suddenly I got hit by something,