Chapter 34

Unedited

I fetched for Archi everywhere but couldn't find her, the fear she left me alone again consumed me. A part of my heart suggested she will not do that, but the other failed to accept that.

Wandering throughout the lavender garden I finally reached a spot and found her, I let out a deep sigh as I found her.

She didn't see me yet as her back was facing me. So I proceeded ahead and snacked my hand through her waist and her close to me, she was took off guard by gesture and let out a giggle.

I placed my chin on her shoulder and then placed a kiss on her soft skin, letting my lips stay there for a while, though I couldn't see her face I could surely say that she is blushing in all shades of red.

After a few seconds she turned to face me with a smile plastered on her face showing her dimples. She placed one hand on my chest and encircled her other arm around me, and then placed her head on my chest.

My hands were still on her waist and held more closer to my chest. And I closed my eyes to feel the cool breeze and her, there were no words spoken, we just felt each others embrace a pleasant feeling, though hug was not bone crushing but it was enough to convey our love for each other.

We were in that position for few more minutes and I felt chilled water droplets on my face, till now there were breeze where does these water come from, is it raining?

I opened my eyes to see, and found Archi giggling sitting on the bed, she has just come out from the bathroom as she was still in her bathrobe and her hair were wet with dripping water droplets.

That's when I realized that it was all a dream and the reality is I'm still in my bed.

She was still giggling I rose up and pulled her by her hand and she was close to me now. I pushed a strand of wet hair behind her ear and she responded to my touch by closing her eyes.

I cupped her face and slightly tilted her head , she breathed heavily I moved closer and our lips were just at an inch distance. I kept looking her without kissing, her breath rate geared up just by my touch and this was a sight to watch. She waited patiently for me to kiss closing her eyes, it stayed like that for few seconds or may be a minute.

She opened her one eye to see me and I said, "So desperate for the morning kiss, let me brush before kissing".

She smacked on my chest and I started laughing holding my stomach. She started hitting me harder, this moment was too funny to handle and I definitely knew she will take revenge for this.

I rushed to the bathroom for an escape. After about 15 minutes I was out of the room fully dressed and even she was ready.

We headed to visit the doctor for her further checkups and surgery. We were waiting in the waiting room for our turn.

She was ignoring me a bit for the stunt I pulled few minutes before. We sitting beside each other, I rubbed her arm and asked, " Are you made at me?", she just gave me a nod for that.

"I thought of sharing my dream with you, if you are angry then it's fine, I'll let you know later", I said making a straight face.

"I'm mad at you but that doesn't mean that you can't share with me, I'll listen even now", she replied and it let made me to grin.

I told her about my dream she became quite delighted and said, "Really!!!, I always thought of visiting a lavender garden".

We were interrupted as her turn came up. We entered the doctor's cabin and we were told to sit.

"I was going through your records, there is an increase in the size of the tumor, so we need to operate at lest as soon as possible".

I heart twitched by hearing this, I know she is struggling, but never knew it is this bad.

The doctor asked Archi to wait outside for a while and she went out to the waiting room, I could see the frowned face of doctor.

"Mr.Rana, the things which I would say may disappoint you, but please keep hope", these words gave me a heart break.

The doctor further continued saying, "The size of the tumor in her head is increasing, the surgery is very much necessary at this time but she herself is not ready for this, she should be mentally prepared for this".

" The survival of her after the surgery is just 15%, I hope you understand the seriousness, there are various facts that can happen, if she survive she can get paralyzed, or she loose her memory or she may become blind, or she may not survive".

These words were very simple for the doctor to say may be, but to accept this and process what she said is difficult for me. All I could recollect is ,the 15%, only 15% chance of survival.

The doctor further said, "We need to operate her with a week or at lest within 10 days, and this is your responsibility to prepare her for this surgery, I know you can do this".

The doctor informed me a lot of things regarding her health but I couldn't understand anything. All I know is only 15%.

Hello everyone....
This is a quick update....
I watched Dilwale today, superb movie loved it a lot .....
Vote and comment your views...
If you haven't read my previous updates then please go and read...