Chapter 18

*Flashback*

Three days later :

Arjun's p.o.v. :

It has been three days since that awkward incident happened between me and Archi, she has stopped making any eye contacts with me from then, she doesn't even talks to me properly, it's just a "Good morning" or a "Good night", mostly she prefers avoiding me by going bed earlier and waking up earlier. I need to talk to her and clear out this misunderstandings blooming up between us.

I stayed awake for her to show up in the room, but she didn't, which made me disappointed, no matter i will talk to her later, with that thought i felt asleep.

I woke up in the morning just to see a vacant couch, where she would have slept last night.

I had a shower and let the cold water run through my body, so that it could just help me to clear out my thoughts and lit me up a bit.

I headed downstairs where I saw her sitting with a coffee mug on one hand and a book on other. She looked so much engrossed into the book, "bookworm" as usual. She loves to read books a lot, i have noticed that and she always wears a specks when she reads them, which gives her an ultimate nerd look, like i saw her for the first time.

I know that she is trying to avoid me by doing so.

Kaira's p.o.v. :

I could sense that there is some problem between the two, they don't seem talking much even though staying in the same room. I completely understand that Archi is trying to avoid Arjun as much as possible.