Chapter 7

Present day Arjun's apartment :

Arjun's p.o.v. -

"Come on bro you are being rude now", Rehaan pleaded looking at me.

"Then you have to be quite Rehaan", I said.

Rehaan mouthed a okay and I started with the story again.

Flashback :

Arjun's p.o.v. -

I tried searching her, but I couldn't find her anywhere which got me worried and a lot of questions bombarded in to my mind and all sort of negative thoughts encountered me.

When my worried thoughts reached it's peak I heard a very familiar giggling followed by giggling of kids, unknowingly I followed the direction of that sound.

And yeah there I found her, playing with two kids, she was busy playing and tickling the kids who were sitting outside the park, I felt relaxed seeing her giggling and smiling with the kids.

And finally her eyes met mine she waved bye to the children and came to me.

She noticed the worry in my face and asked me, "Are you fine?, Is anything bothering you?".

"I'm fine, thank you, I was just worried as I couldn't find you", I replied.

"I'm sorry , I didn't mean to bother you, that was not intentional", she said holding her ears.

"That's absolutely fine ", I replied giving her a smile and she smiled back showing her dimples.

"Thank you, I didn't knew you would be concerned about me", she said.