Chapter 13

Flashback :

Day 1:

"What have you planned for today?",i asked her. "Actually i was thinking that why don't we prepare a list of things we need to do, something like a mini bucket list", her voice showed up pure excitement as she spoke those words.

"Sounds cool", i said whilst sitting on the couch and she was searching for something in her bag.

"Here we go", she said sitting next to me holding a pen and a paper.

"Look we will write our wishes turn by turn", "So let's start with you", she added placing the pen and paper in my hand.

"Me?, No let's start with you", i said returning it to her.

"But why", she asked irritated. "Because i have thought of nothing yet", i replied.

She mouthed a okay and started writing something in the paper.

A few seconds later when she had finished writing she announced, "The first in my list is 'Paragliding'". Even i wanted to try that, i hope that will be a good experience. "Now your turn",she placed the pen in my hand.

I took the pen from her and said, " I want to go Canoeing", while writing that. "Superb, nice start, now my turn ", she said.

"Fall asleep on grassy plain", she said whilst writing. "You sleepy head, you would just sleep wherever you go", i mocked her and she rolled her eyes.