Chapter 6

Next day morning In Darjeeling -

Arjun's p.o.v.:

I did not sleep properly  last night, even after flipping and tossing throughout and ended up with a backache.I personally never prefer sleeping on the couch.

So I decided to wake up and take a quick shower. As I opened my eyes I noticed she was still sleeping, she looked peaceful while sleeping, damn!!! She is so beautiful a small smile crept across my lips while at looking her.

I noticed that she was struggling to open her eyes and I immediately ran towards the bathroom, thinking she would not find me staring at her.

After 15 minutes I headed out of the shower fully dressed, she was sitting crossing her legs in Indian style on the bed.

"Good morning", I said, "Happy morning", she replied.

I gave her a look and started packing my bag, "You are going somewhere", she questioned me while rubbing her eyes.

"Yes, I can't stay here I need to look for some other place", I replied.

"Why what's wrong with this place?", she asked confused.

"Everything, first of all this is not my room it's yours then I don't feel comfortable here, so I am leaving", I said.

"Okay, then I will join you too", she said and stood up from the bed.

"No, you don't have to and how can you come with me, stay here it is safe", I tried to convince her.

"No I will come with you, because I feel safe with you", she said.

"How can you blindly trust and go behind a stranger", I said in an irritated tone.

"Well, I don't know about that, I will come with you", she said throwing her hands in the air.

"But I can't take the responsibility of a stranger on my shoulders", I said.

"Will you stop with this now, I'm coming with you wherever you go and that's final ",she said.

"But", I opened my mouth to say something, but she cut me off saying, "I said it's final", and headed to the bathroom.

"Damn she is unbelievable", I mumbled to myself.

But some part of me really wanted her to be with me,some what I started liking her company.

After about 25 minutes she headed out of the shower fully dressed and said sarcastically, "You are still waiting".

I gave a glare, she started giggling and said, "I was kidding you, why you always threw me glares, can't you just take things easily", she pouted.

I shook my head and said, "Start moving or else it will be late".

She mouthed a okay and started packing her things.

We both headed out of the hotel and started our journey to a new place both of us didn't uttered a word with each other, I don't like talking much but surprisingly she is being quite, seems she is angry with me.

Suddenly she sat down on a milestone on the road saying, "I can't walk anymore, I'm tired. Give me a break, Time please!!! Time please!!!".

"Are you made can you see any transport here or a place to stay anywhere", I yelled at her getting really irritated by her behaviour.

"But I can't walk anymore", she was panting and I turned and started looking for any means by placing my hands on my hips.

Unexpectedly she jumped on my back like a little kid and placed her hands around my neck causing me to wobble.

"What the ", I shouted at her, "As you are not tired, you can carry me too, right? Now don't glare and keep moving, or else we will be late", she ordered.

Like an Idiot a smile crossed over my lips and I slightly shifted my bag to the front so that she can be comfortable and I started moving.

We walked for few distances and my phone started ringing.

I was struggling to pick the call, understanding my situation she got down from my back and I had the chance to attend the call.

"Hey baby, how are you", asked Rehaan

I don't why I'm always put in company of immature people.

"I'm good, and don't call me that ", I said.

"Me too fine", Rehaan said sarcastically.

"Don't irritate me Rehaan, I'm already quite irritated as I could not find a place to stay", I said Irritated.

"Seriously!!! The great Arjun Rana has no place to stay, this can be a headline for today's news, what say",he said.

"Whatever, I'm declining the call now", I replied.

"Wait!!wait!!, I have a solution for you,"he said.

"What", I asked.

"Last time when I went to Darjeeling for vacation I rented a room which gave a good view of the place, even the house owners are good people, If you wish to go there I will message you the address", he said.

"Cool that's really okay, message me the address", and I declined the call.

After finishing the call I turned to look the girl with me but could not find her anywhere I was worried for her I tried to look everywhere but couldn't find her.

Present day at Arjun's apartment-

"You mean she vanished, but where?", asked Rehaan giving a surprised look.

"Rehaan will you have some patience to hear me or else leave I will go to sleep", I scolded him.

"No no bro, please continue, I will be quite", he pleaded.

Hey guys I hope you all are enjoying the story.
Please read ,vote and comment.