Chapter 4

Flashback :

Arjun's p.o.v.

I saw her heading towards the  entrance of the park. I restrained myself from going behind her but my heart betrayed.

Finally, I gave up and followed her.

When I reached the entrance, to my surprise she was still standing there as if she knows I would come behind her.

When she saw me she acted like she was shocked to see me and was rubbing her eyes to get a clear view.

"What", I said, giving a confused look to her

"I thought you slept", she said sarcastically.I rolled my eyes.
"I don't find it funny", I glared.

"Then what should I do? You arrogant jerk!!! You just now shoved me to leave you alone, and then when I left you, you come running behind me" , she said, throwing her hands in the air and her eyes were glistening as tears were filled in them.

I really felt bad for hurting her I should have not done that. " I'm sorry", I apologized without wanting to drag this .

"Apologies not accepted", she said folding her arms.

Now she is being rude, I apologized yet she is overreacting. But why I'm feeling bad for doing this and feel eager to get her forgiveness she is just an unknown girl, it will not make any difference even if she hates me for this , Why should I beg to her.

But unknowingly my hands reached my ears and I said,"  I'm sorry, forgive me", making a puppy face.

She started giggling by my behaviour showing her dimples, which get even more dented as she does that and then suddenly started laughing louder. Damn!!! She is so beautiful, but she reminds me of someone close to me.

We both decided to walk and fetch rooms together.
Till now I have not asked for her name nor did she initiate.

We walked for quite a long time, I clicked some pictures from my camera, and then we talked about some common things and finally reached a hotel.

"Welcome sir welcome ma'am", the receptionist greeted.

"Hello", we both said in unison. "How can I help you?", the receptionist questioned us.

"We need two rooms for the night", I replied, she nodded and started to check for availability.

And I got the chance to look around the place, this place is not at all my type I really can't stay here, but for tonight I don't have any option I can't go and sleep on the streets.

"Sir, sorry but we have only one room available and that too is a single bedroom", she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

The unknown girl with me who was enjoying the outer view from the window came running to me and asked, "What did she say?"

"There is only one room available", I replied with a flat face.

"So now???", she enquired me worrying.

"Now what, any one of us can only stay here", i replied.

"But who?", she asked me and I shrugged my shoulders

"I have an idea", she exclaimed. "What idea?", I asked.

"We can toss the coin", she said. Not a bad idea actually. "Stop being silly", I irked. "You can take this,I will make some other arrangment for me", I assured.

She still fetched for a coin in her pocket and found one.

"Heads or tails", she asked while tossing the coin in the air.

"Tails", it just came out of my mouth. She got hold of the coin back from the air.

She slowly opened her fist and it was heads, she started jumping and clapped her hands like a 5 year old kid who has won a candy.

"You can take the room, I will check in somewhere else", I said making her come back to earth.

"But...", she was about to say something, I cut her off and said, "I told you I will find some other place".

"Okay, take care", she replied, looking down the floor.

"Bye",i said and turned to walk out of the hotel room.

Present day-

Arjun's p.o.v -

"Dude, can't you ask her to allow you in her room for the night", said Rehaan giving me you -are- a -complete- stupid look. "If I were in your place I would have done that", he added.

" I'm not you, and secondly don't interrupt me while talking", I said giving him a glare.

"Okay , stay calm and continue with the story", he said.

"I have a meeting in five minutes I have to be there, I will be back probably after an hour, if you wish to stay then wait or else I will see you at home, once I'm back from office", I said as I stood up and buttoned the open button in my Armani suit.

"But this is not done, I want to know the whole thing now", he said pouting.

As I was about to answer I heard a knock at the door, it was my secretary, "Sir, you're getting late for the meeting", he said.

And I left waving a bye to Rehaan who was still pouting.

Hello everyone.. hope you all enjoyed

Read, vote and comment.