Chapter 22

This chapter is dedicated to@prenica and @magicalstar25

*Flashback *
I woke up in the bed expecting Archi to be my side, when i opened my eyes all that expectations were in vain, since her side of the bed was empty, she might be in the shower i thought to myself, but then i realized that there were no noises from the shower, so she might be downstairs. I dragged myself for a shower and headed downstairs after dressing up.

As I ascended downstairs, I found Mrs. Gupta on the couch and I enquired her about Archi and came to know that she is out with Kaira.

I waited for her almost the whole day trying to concentrate on my work, it was about 7 in the evening but she didn't show up, I got frustrated and was about to head upstairs when I heard the car drive in , I sighed and looked at the door waiting for her.

To my frustration I only found Kaira and Archi was nowhere to be seen, looking at my frustrated look Kaira raised a brow and asked, "Are you okay?". I gave her a nod and enquired about Archi, but she informed me that Archi left quite long for home and till now she should have reached.

Listening to her my heart got sink, I started worrying about Archi because it's quite long, what if she is in any danger or something, I tried to shove off all the negative thoughts that came across my mind and wanted to focus on how to reach her. I decided to call Karan and ask him to trace her location, then I realised that it's of no use, since she doesn't uses any sorts of communication.

I was wondering all over the streets, here and there just to find her, I told Kaira to keep this as a secret for time being, as it may worry others. It's been more than 3 hours after I stepped out to search her, but there is no sign of her, I was growing more impatient now.

After about half an hour I got a call, I glanced at the caller id and found that it was from an unknown number. I initially decided to ignore but then some part of me wanted to pick the call, so without giving a second thought I received the call.

"Hello Arjun, I know you didn't recognise me, but I know you very well", an unknown male voice said on the other side of the line. " Who is this?", I questioned him trying to sound polite even though I was not.

"Who am I, doesn't concerns you, but who I have with me is surely of your concern", the man replied, an unknown fear or anger or mixture of both over came across me, I know he was talking about Archi, which means she has been kidnapped by someone, I don't know how to react to this. " What you want me to do", is all I blurted, because I feared a bit as my actions could harm her.

"Good for you, as you asked that first, now listen carefully, park the car you are driving and get into the black SUV on the other side of the road", he instructed, " I hope you won't do any stupid things if you do , then i can't stop myself from hurting the girl", he added, with that he declined the call.