Chapter 2

Arjun's p.o.v

I need to clear these matters before it reaches the knowledge of dad, he will be quite disappointed if he gets to know anything regarding this.

Karan intimated me regarding dad trying probe information from him regarding the situation.Though he didn't give him any piece of information. He may have sensed my uneasiness, and he would know it's not work. He surely suggested me a break for me to be better, and I didn't return the way he expected.

My phone rang all of a sudden and I quickly swiped the screen without concentrating  much at the caller ID, "Hey hi bro, I'm sorry I made you wait for a long time at the airport", I heard this sarcastic words from the other end.

I realized I was supposed to pick Rehaan from airport. "Sorry man, I caught up with work", I apologized. "Ya I'm good too", he replied sarcastically.

"Rehaan will you stop that, I apologized already" I felt a bit irritated now. "Okay cool, I will be there in twenty minutes, wait for me", he replied.

"Of course buddy I will be waiting for you" with that I ended the call. I have gone through so much in the past few days and  I can never hide anything from Rehaan. Being my best friend for years he knew each and every secret about me.

Exactly after 20 minutes, Rehaan burst into my cabin, "Hey dude", he said opening the door. "Hey man, good to see you", I said with a smile. I really felt good seeing him at this moment of my life.

"By the way you look hot in this grey suit", he said teasing me. "Stop it",I rolled my eyes, "It's been a long time come on give me a hug", I said opening my arms for a brotherly hug. "It seems you missed me so much", he replied giving me a hug,

" Will you introduce me to my soon to be  bhabhi( sister in law)", he enquired releasing from the hug. I gave him a confused look. He immediately understood my uncomfortableness and said, "Arey, I'm talking about the one you met in Darjeeling". I shook my head disappointed which answered his question.

"How dare she reject you? "he yelled. "No Rehaan, she actually didn't, but she left me without answering my proposal", I tried explaining him. "Dude, I couldn't understand anything, will you give me an explaination,I want to know in detail ",he asked me confused.

I started hesitantly, "As you know what happened in New York at Jade's place, for about months I was devastated completely without wanting to accept that fact, so dad insisted me to take a break from work and go for a vacation, even I felt a need of it".

"Okay, go on, I'm listening", he assured. " He even booked my ticket for a world tour, but I was not interested to go there, so I cancelled the plan and preferred to go to Darjeeling, and there I met Archi", I didn't realize a smile crept over my face while taking her name and he did it unfortunately.

"Bro I'm eagerly waiting for you to say, so kindly stop blushing and continue with the story", he teased.

Hey guys so from the next chapter onwards it will be the flashback story

Please vote and comment ...