Chapter 9

Present :

Arjun's p.o.v -

I finished with the back to back meetings held in the office, it was really a tiring and hectic day for me and Rehaan, since we were involved in finalizing the big deal. The project for which I have been working for quite a long time, we have come up with new ideas for the project which will be a step towards developing agriculture in the country.

We couldn't find time for our personal chats today, in fact he seemed quite serious through out the meetings.

Well, that made me happy, at last he has found some interest in business and even dad wants him to overtake his father's (Rehaan's father's) business as our families are partners.

After the long office hours we both headed to our home, Rehaan was silent during the whole ride, infact he slept.

I parked the car and woke up the peacefully sleeping Rehaan and we both headed to our apartment. I asked him to take rest as I knew he woke up early in the morning to study about the project and I checked for the dinner.

The dinner was ready and I was about to call him, but he was already coming downstairs.

"There you are, come we will have dinner", I said.

"Ya I seriously need that bro", he replied.

We started with the dinner and i asked him, "So what did you feel about today's meeting".

"Boring too boring", he replied "Dude please don't start with that now", he added.

"Okay, then what should I do to lighten your mood", i asked him.

"You very well knew what I'm interested in nowadays", he replied with a smirk. " You won't believe but I have been trying to recollect the name of the cafe throughout the whole meeting".

"You are impossible Rehaan",I sequeled, "Yes, I know I'm, very unique you see", he replied sarcastically.

" Jokes apart tell me how was your first encounter with Gupta uncle", he questioned me.

"Unforgettable", I replied.

Flashback :

Arjun's p.o.v. -

I knocked the giant wooden door in front of me and it opened after about 5 minutes, and there stood a grey haired man in his early sixties.

He said a namaste and asked us, "How can I help you".

"Yes uncle right now only you can help us, but can we come in", Archi replied from my back before I could say anything.

"Yes, yes of course come in", he gestured to enter.

"Please be seated " he said and we both sat on the couch, "I'm Dayal Gupta", he introduced and asked us, "And you both".