Chapter 28

I drowned myself in alcohol the whole night, but I could not resist myself from thinking her, i don't understand the feeling within me right now, whether I'm happy that I found her, or I'm in anger with her that she kept me in dark, or I'm in pain that she is in death bed, well i don't understand what is my feeling whatever it may be right now i just want to forget that, i want to remove this feeling from my heart and the only means i could find is gulping these glasses of alcohol.

I sensed a presence next me and felt a hand squeeze my shoulder and i looked over my shoulder and found my father standing. He took the barstool next to me and ordered for a drink. "How did you know", i questioned him still staring at my glass,"I told Karan to track your phone and he told me that you are here". The placed my glass in the counter with a bang indicating my frustration,"I know that don't try to sound funny I'm not in the mood to joke", he gave me an apologetic look and i immediately felt sad i usually never talk to him in this manner, " I'm sorry dad, i hope you understand I'm not in my senses"

"I very well understand everything son, I always wanted you to stay happy, that is the reason i did all this, i never opposed any of your wishes as i can't see you in pain"

"I sometime don't understand my fate dad, why it is that, whoever I'm close to will always leave me alone"

"Don't blame yourself son, it's not the fault of your fate"

"No dad, please let me, first it was mom whom i loved so much and she left me without thinking twice, then it was you who gave all your time and preference only to business and never cared to make time for me when I was a child, then it was Jade even she left me and got settled far from me, and now she came back in my life as Archi and i love her more than my life yet she left and ....", i couldn't complete the sentence as tears rolled down from my eyes.

"I'm sorry Arjun" he clasped my hand and said," I never realized that you are so hurt from inside, i always wanted you to be strong and thought you are"

"No dad, I'm not strong not now and not then, i always masked my feelings to avoid everything and win this stupid feelings, but eventually I'm the one to lose"

"Arjun be brave, things will get better, don't lose heart my dear, have patience, i have never seen you in this much distress, it hurts me son"

"No dad i can't, i can't do this acting anymore, i can't act to be brave, can't act as I'm strong, no dad no more", and i gulped down my drink.

"Son, i don't know whether your mom, or me, or Jade who hurted you the most but I know one thing that, at this moment you need to stay with her and more than you, it's she who wanted you more".

Now i feel dizzy and i even feel that the vision before me is also fading, and i just blurted out, "I love..... her.... Can't live without her...." and soon i could only see black, i think i fainted.

Jade p.o.v

I heard some hustle bustle in the room and i could sense that there people fighting in the room, but who is that?. Wait , i guess i know, it's him, it's surely him, i can't believe he is here, i have to see him, it's been months that i haven't seen him, i tried to open my eyes, i stirred myself to wake but i don't know my body is betraying me and i can't open my eyes, after a long struggle i succeed in opening but all in vain as he is nowhere to be seen here.

I will be waiting to see one glimpse of you Arjun, i will not take my last breath till that.

Six months ago:

"Princess get up now, it's enough of your sleeping now, you are going to lead a business, and you are so lazy dear"