Chapter 11

Flashback :

Arjun's p.o.v. -

The room was quite large ,it was enough for two people to stay ,it was packed with huge glass windows which gives view of the mountains , the room also had a wooden balcony and most importantly I was happy about the fact that the couch is huge and it can easily accommodate me.

As I know I have to take that during nights because the princess standing beside me will hit the bed without giving me any option.

It was already 8 in the evening and I was enjoying the cool breeze standing near the window, then a voice snapped me out, of course it was Archi who has now changed to her pyjamas.

"Listen, I will sleep on the couch and you take the bed, it's that okay?", she asked me.

Did I heard it right, I mean she herself offered me to sleep on bed, I looked too confused.

"Would you mind to tell something", she snapped me once again.

"I was confused whether I heard you right, I mean are you sure you're okay with the couch?",I questioned her.

"I'm alright, and any ways it will be just for today", she said and sat on the couch.

"Just for today?", I asked her raising my eyebrows.

"Yup, tomorrow you will sleep on the couch, I mean we will sleep by turns one day you and next day me", she explained while turning on the T.V.