Chapter 24

This chapter is dedicated to @paarri...
******************************

Present :

I and Rehaan decided to hit the club, since it has been quite long as we both have gone to have some fun time together. As I was getting ready I got a call, i checked the screen but it was from an unknown landline number, hesitatedly i attended the call and heard an unfamiliar female voice who might be in her late seventies, "I am I talking to Mr.Rana" her accent didn't sound like Indian,"Yes", i replied. "Mr.Rana this is Nerissa, from Happy ever orphanage, i received your cheque and we are very grateful to your donation", "That's my pleasure, I'm happy that i got an opportunity to help you", i replied. "That's really sweet of you. May god bless you child and fulfill all your wishes",i felt good hearing that, "Thank you and remember me in your prayers",i replied , "Sure child and i will hung up for now", with that she declined the call.

I felt a bit good talking to her, i could recollect the day when i and Archi went to 'Happy Ever' orphanage to meet the children there. I was not much comfortable with the idea of going there, but Archi insisted to go, we went there and played with the children over there laughed with them, i understood how happy they were they neither had the grief of past nor the worry of tomorrow they were just happy for today, the giggles of the kids , their way of playing with all somehow bought a lot of happiness and energy in me, my heart felt oversized because of the happiness. The day itself i decided to support them financially but i didn't spoke to Archi about this, i know she will be happy when she gets to know about this, I am happy about going there all thanks to her and her over thinking brain.

We meet a cute little girl there who might be about five years old, her name was Hazel as she had hazel coloured eyes,she became quite attached us and even we felt the same for her, more than me it was Archi who was attached to her.

After about spending the whole day there we headed towards a sea shore and walked barefoot on the sand with our fingers intertwined with each other, i felt relaxed, happy, i don't know how to express the feeling how i felt then, but i know one thing it was one of the best day in my life, I'm not sure whether i will get that day again in my life or not.

I was engrossed in all these thoughts staring at the mirror in front of me and I was brought back to the planet by Rehaan as he said, "Bro, if you're done with staring then we need to head to the club", i gave him a nod with a smile. I know how excited Rehaan is going to the club, he is always a party animal unlike me I never like attending party which are not official business parties, but today i don't want to spoil his mood by saying a no, so i agreed to go with him.

We have also invited Kaira and Sid there as they are in Mumbai now, it has been months i have not seen her, the last day when I meet her was her wedding day, I will never in my life forget that day as it was the last day with Archi too. After that i haven't seen her but trying to look for her in all possible ways.

I and Rehaan headed to the club throughout the way i maintained silence and Rehaan noticed my uneasiness so,he decided to break the silence enquiring,"Are you okay bro",and i gave him a nod still focused on the road driving, " If you don't feel like coming we can go back home no problem with that", he sounded concerned, " No Rehaan , I'm okay it's just Kaira and Sid will be there, as she will throwing questions to me about Archi and i can't face her at this situation, she was the one who insisted me to propose Archi and as we could not meet after her wedding so ...", i trailed off. "So she will need all details of that day from you struggling to propose to her reply", he completed and i gave him a nod.

It's not that I don't want to share this with Kaira but it's that it hurts me or more that it reminds
Archi is not with me, i miss her and day by day this feeling kills me from inside, I have to find her soon I find this life miserable without her and I hope she feels the same for me.

Hey all
Sorry for late and short update...
I know this update is dry without much about Archi and Arjun but i promise that next update will compensate this... And may be end of flashbacks, note that may be....

Please vote and give your views through comments...