Chapter 17

I have been currently working on the new deal, i was engrossed so much in the work that i didn't find anytime for relaxation.

I have been typing on the keyboard looking at the screen and groaned when my sight landed on the pile of files kept in my desk which i have finish off as soon as possible.

I heard my phone ringing snapping me out of my work, without looking at the caller id i slide the screen to answer.

"Hey!!! how are you?", came a familiar female voice. I wondered for a while who this could be. " I hope you guessed me right?", she added, but i have no clue yet, because when I'm working i can't think of anything else.

"Okay, for your convenience, let me give you a hint, few months before somebody invited me to Mumbai for a vacation with my husband", she said.

"Hey Kaira, my little princess, how are you? Are you in Mumbai now?", i asked her at a time. How can i forget her, she is the little sister i ever thought of having, she is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Gupta.

"I'm fine, Thank god you recognized me big bro, i thought you forgot me after reaching Mumbai".

"So are you and Sid in Mumbai now?", i asked her.

"No bro, we are not right now, but we will be there soon, maybe by next week", she said. "So i need a promise from you, that you will spend some quality time with us and won't give any reason", she added.

"Of course, i will, I'm eagerly waiting to see you both", i replied.

"Even I'm excited a lot to see you, so see you soon, lots of love from me and Sid to you and Archi", with that she hung the call.

I always longed for a sweet little sister and i found that in Kaira when i met her in Darjeeling.

*Flashback *

Arjun's p.o.v. :

I and Archi came back home from our morning jog and saw that the maids were busy cleaning the house and arranging stuffs here and there, Nina aunty was busy ordering and supervising them, and there was no sign of Mr.Gupta in the whole house.

Archi looked at me with confusion and i mirrored it back to her, since we don't know what was happening, and we were wondering could anyone mention us about this.

By then we were got noticed by Nina aunty,"I'm relieved  you both are here", she said letting out a sigh of relief "Archi, i need a favor from you, can you help me in arranging my granddaughter's room", she requested to Archi.