Chapter 41

I dedicate this chapter to Autumn_touched and to her book "Married to Mr. Night mare".

Unedited

The air between us was normal as Arjun accepted to offer me a motorcycle ride. The thought itself fascinates me, I was always fond of motorcycle ride but never got an opportunity for it. I have decided to make this special and I also have to make chances of talking about his mother. This will definitely piss off his mood, but at least he will think about it.

I choose a black and white 3/4 sleeved kurta, and paired it with a black pajama. The weather outside is humid so I look forward for a fantastic ride. I blushed thinking about the ride but at the same time I feel quite nervous thinking how he will react if I initiate to talk.

With some mixed feelings and confusions I walked out of the room not before checking myself in the huge mirror

With some mixed feelings and confusions I walked out of the room not before checking myself in the huge mirror. I stepped in the living room and found no sign of him, so I decided to check in the study. And my intuition was right he was in his study flipping some files , but fortunately dressed for a ride and not for work.

I took a moment to look at him, he had his jacket under his white T-shirt and a torn blue jean, and shoes which perfectly fits his look. I admired his look and were lost somewhere in his thoughts but before I could get into my senses he caught me checking him.

"Ahem Ahem

"Ahem Ahem... if you have done checking me out then we can move I guess", he said with a smile plastered on his lips and I bit my lips with embarrassment. "By the way even you look good", he whispered in my ears before passing through the doors. Shouldn't I take it as a compliment or is he kidding me. I stood staring at him while he turned back and motioned me to join him.

As soon as he ignited the motorcycle I sat behind him wearing my shades. He pulled up to the busy streets of Mumbai, and started driving crazily. I opened my arms to embrace the air around. He made zigzag path in the road fully enjoying the ride.