Chapter 1

Arjun p.o.v.

It has been two months since she left me, and void in my heart remains the same. Even after searching her wherever possible I don't have any clue about her. The detective team tried to probe in the place where I met her for the first time, all the places we went, possibly they tried to search for her in the whole city but still no sign of her.
Even out of frustration when I close my eyes, I end up recollecting the first day we met, she is the most beautiful girl I have met, she was attractive, even with her glasses, which made her look like a nerd, she is a beauty with an innocent smile like a child, and every time she smiles it makes her dimple dent even more.

I have responsibilities to be taken care of, I took over "Rana enterprises", after returning from London. It has been 3 years now. Today  it is one of the top most in the nation and a well-recognized one all over the world, I have worked hard to achieve this position, the people around me and even my friends call me a workaholic, well, I don't mind about that.

Recently we have collaborated with a venture and initiated projects to develop agriculture and help famers with modern technologies. This was my dream project.

But all these didn't give me the happiness that I earned by spending with her.

I thought a woman can never bring happiness in my life because of my past experiences, but she proved me wrong revealing all are not the same. She is different, she is definitely different from everyone, different from Jade, my childhood sweetheart, my first crush, the girl who insulted me and my father and who broke my heart, the heart which I'm mending even today, how can I forget her and her words.

But I realized
I love Archi more than anyone else in this world, as the pain of being without her is thousand times more than the previous one, which feels like a bunch of needles being pierced into my chest at a time.

Archi you made me smile, you taught me to live, you changed me completely and now when I wish to start a life with you, you have left me all alone. I feel like I'm being haunted by my past again, the same rejection I faced with Jade, she rejected me without even showing her face, I thought I would make her suffer for each and everything, for each word she spoke, I wanted her to crumble in the ground for forgiveness, but not anymore, the thought of taking revenge from her has gone out of my system, even though I can't forget that incident, all my system want is you Archi, only you.

*Flashback*

Six months earlier,

"Arjun , I and Matthews want you to tie knot with Jade as soon as possible, as she has finished her studies and she will be taking up business so we both want you to guide her and be with her in all her steps" said Mr. Advith Rana my dad taking a seat in my cabin.

"But dad she has just begun her career and I don't want to indulge her in marriage life. Let her get settled then we will decide" I replied, checking the pile of files on my desk.

"Son, that is where you are lacking, you know that she is the sole heiress of their business and Mathews want both of you to run his business, he is not ready to give her the whole responsibility as she is still a learner and he wants you to marry her so that he could hand over it in your responsibility" said my dad making me understand the situation.

But why don't you understand dad that I like her a lot and I can't see the hatred in her eyes for me. If I tend to marry her now than I will have to spend a lot of time looking at both the business and I could not spend quality time with her, yet some betraying part of my heart wants to marry her now as I have spent almost 12 years of my life without seeing even a glimpse of her and nor heard a word from her.

"Son, if you are not interested than I have to rethink about that, because I don't want you to suffer for lifetime with a girl you don't like" which snapped me out of my thoughts.

What!!! "Don't do anything like that, you know how much I like her" I could see the smirk grow on my dad's face. Damn!!! What did I say just now, I closed my eyes in embarrassment, "Son, trust me she will be happy with you and you with her" I nod my head in agreement.

"Then be ready my boy, we will be leaving for New York tomorrow to  meet jade and her family " a wide smile grew on my face , my dad stood from his seat giving me a wink and left my cabin without waiting for my reply.

Well I'm quite excited now to meet my girl. Jade Mathews I'm coming to get you!!!