Chapter 38

I dedicate this chapter to and to her lovely book 'His crazy fake girl'

Unedited

Archi p.o.v. :

He guided me to a few steps of which I don't have any idea of, we stopped and I sensed him moving behind me, and he whispered in my ears, "You look beautiful", sending chills down through my spine. I gulped down the sensation aroused.

He unfolded my blindfold and I opened my eyes to see the view in front of me and I blinked several times to realize whether it is true and I just stood mesmerized looking at the view in front of me.

I cupped my face in between my palms in surprise unable to believe the view in front me. We were in a blue coloured bioluminescent beach of Maldives which was glowing in the dark night; each tip of the wave was illuminating. No words can describe the view in front of me I can never ask anything bigger than this.

I turned back to face him and searched his eyes for an answer

I turned back to face him and searched his eyes for an answer. He grinned ear to ear and just gave a nod. I encircled his neck and claimed his lips, and he was taken off guard by my action. We shared a passionate kiss and I poured out all my love for him in that kiss. We part away only when we realized that we need oxygen to breath. This is my way to show him how much he is for me.

It was then when I took a few seconds to notice him. He was dressed in white linen shirt which was tugged under brown coloured chino pant with a dark brown coloured belt. The first two buttons of his shirt were open which exposed his bare skin and I tried to ignore that by averting my gaze.

 The first two buttons of his shirt were open which exposed his bare skin and I tried to ignore that by averting my gaze

He pressed his lips with my forehead and turned me by my shoulders to view the illuminating blue waves. He snacked his hands encircling my waist from behind, which made my back press with his chest and he rested his chin on my left shoulder. His each touch brought up a tingling feeling throughout my skin which made my whole body to flush, I wonder if I'm looking like a tomato, the thought itself brings up a smile in my face.

We both stayed in each other's embrace for quite a long until he interrupted saying, "Would you like to have a tour of the yacht?", "I would love to", I replied. To be honest I'm not much interested to roam around rather would prefer to stay in his arms, but the excitement in his voice didn't go unnoticed by me and I don't want to disappoint him by saying a no.