Chapter 33

Unedited

I went near the door cursing the person standing on the other side. I opened the door and yelled, "You", this guy is unbelievable just unbelievable is an understatement to explain him. Rehaan stood on the door still pressing the doorbell even after I opened the door.

"What are you doing at this time?", I questioned him throwing a glare.

"Thank you for the warm welcome, bro", he replied me sarcastically and entered inside pushing me. "Wait, I didn't said you to get in" and he stuck his tongue to that.

"You were watching a movie alone, I would have joined you, bro", Rehaan said as he entered since the movie was still being played.

"Will you tell me the reason for the sudden visit", I asked him irritated.

"Nothing great bro, uncle told me to get some files back from office immediately, as he is leaving for Pune tomorrow", he said while finding a place for himself in the couch.

"What's that important there, I don't remember any conversation between us regarding this", I said while trying to remember and he shrugged his shoulders.

I don't

"So I don't find that's the reason you are here", I asked him throwing a glare.

"As I was passing by, I just thought of checking you , I mean more precisely bhabi, since she is new here and nothing more than that", he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Don't you think this is an inappropriate time to come here", I asked him narrowing my eyes.

"Are you angry with me bro", he asked making a pout.

"Of course not, if you leave right now", I said pointing towards the door.

"Okay I guess , I came here in the wrong time", he said grinning ear to ear and with that he went shutting the door behind him.

I went upstairs and found Archi sleeping peacefully, I remembered the make out session few minutes ago and let out a chuckle.

I took hold of her hand and clasped it tightly, tomorrow we have to go for a checkup. Depending on that the doctors will schedule her surgery.

I placed a kiss on her knuckles, and placed them consciously without waking her up.

I proceeded myself to the study room, I started working on my laptop, as I have to work on some projects and even have to contact some best doctors around the globe for her surgery as this is the least I can do for her.

I can't let the love of my life to go out of my hands, I will try all means to make her stay with me. I sensed a presence next to me and saw her standing beside me giving me a what are - you - doing- at this - time look.

I pulled her close to me, which caused her to collide on my chest and she landed on my lap.

I encircled my arms through her waist and her held her close to me. She smelled full of roses and lavender and nozzled my nose in her hair and inhaled the smell. It felt refreshing after the whole tiring day.

" Why are you still awake my lovely hubby", she asked me while encircling her hands for embrace and placed her head on my chest.

"I'm a business man wifey, so I need to work a lot for our survival.", I replied and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I thought you slept long ago, you would be tired, go grab some sleep", I said cupping her face.

She placed a kiss on my hand that was cupping her face and said, " You have earned too much for that, so come let's go to bed".

I let out a chuckle and said, " I will be coming on one condition". She raised a brow I indicating me to proceed. "You have to cuddle with me", I said with a smirk on my face.

She smacked on my chest and I acted as wincing, and she let out a giggle saying, " You cuddle with your laptop, while I will be sleeping on the bed".

She released herself from my hold and started to walk , before she could reach the door I stood up and picked her up in bridal style, leading us to the bed. She smacked, yelled and finally laughed throughout.

I placed her in the bed and took the place beside her to sleep. I encircled my arms around her waist and watched her smile to it. We both didn't utter a word but felt one another's embrace and warmth which is more than a thousands of words.

Sooner she drifted to sleep but I kept watching her throughout, I placed a kiss on her forehead and closed my eyes to sleep, but my mind kept wandering about the thought of losing her.

Though how much I try to be strong and confident of fighting the disease, but some part of me is really scared of losing her and a taunts me that I'm a coward who cannot accept the truth.

Hello everyone...

Support my story by voting and commenting....