Chapter 21

This chapter is dedicated to jofunny for your support through voting, and also Ayesha_dvn and ILive_Laugh_LoveI a special thank you to both of you for the support.

Present day:

Arjun's apartment :

I gave a chuckle as i remembered those moments and Rehaan noticed me and raised a brow, asking me the reason, and I narrated him the whole scenario.

He became furious and said, "Bro, why do you even want to continue the deal with him, you should have cancelled that". "Rehaan you are overreacting, I actually didn't kept this deal for him, rather for the workers and their families dependent on them, I don't want to exploit them, since if we cancel the deal their reputation in the market will go down, which will lead them to a loss, and finally exploitation of the workers, which I don't want to happen".

"If I do something like this, then Archi will never forgive me, I don't want that, and by the way, i got irritated by his behaviour at first but later when Archi supported me I was happy and enjoyed the whole scenario", i said shrugging my shoulders.

"Anyways bro i trust your decisions, if you have done this then there might be valid reasons behind", he said.

"I was about to ask you, did you compliment her, about her looks or about the dress", he questioned me raising a brow and waited for me to respond. I gave him a slight nod with a smile.

"Seems like something more happened than just a compliment", he said dropping a popcorn in his mouth.

*Flashback*

Arjun's p.o.v. :

I and Archi left the venue while, rest of the members were still there. I drove her back to home, while driving back she insisted to play 20 questions, though I was not at all interested in playing that.

She initiated asking,"Your birthday" and i replied boringly, "16th of May".
"It's your turn to ask now",she said.
"Okay,the same question" i said.

"Don't copy Archu, think differently", she said hitting my arm playfully. "What is your favourite color?", i questioned her, "It's white",she said with a smile.