Chapter 32

Unedited

I and Archi were sitting in the couch of my apartment. After our wedding ceremony we had a party for the guests and we two were busy with guests so there was no chance of any private moment between us. My cheeks have started aching by smiling for photos and selfies, I got exhausted by all these I know this was the same with her too. I longed a lot to talk to her and wished that all these gets wrapped up soon. Finally once the party got over we were allowed to come back home.

Rehaan was the only one to get sad about the fact that I'm married, since he cannot share the apartment with me, though I put up a sad face in front of him but mentally i did a happy dance.

I hold her tight and led to her to the apartment, this moment is always what I longed for. I don't know how long I could hold this, till then I will never let her complain.

We entered our apartment and this was the first time she has come here, she scanned the whole place and faced me giving a weird look scrunching her nose. From her looks I assume that she is not liking the interior of the house, I shrugged my shoulders, well you can only except a black and white combination from boys. She shook her head and made her way towards kitchen and I followed her.

"Do you need coffee?", she enquired "Yes please" and I guided her for showing the ingredients, "Archi don't you think, you need to get out of your wedding dress and wear something comfortable"

"But I prefer a coffee right now, she said scratching her head ," before doing anything", she replied and started to prepare coffee for both of us.

After about 10 minutes she returned with two cups of coffee and handed one to me and sat down beside me in the couch. "you look tired Archi, you need to take rest".

"No, I'm not, rather i feel like doing something", she trailed the last part and faced me to meet my eyes, "like something special on this special day, like watching a movie",she said that with a twinkling eyes.

"Movie ??? at this time, I mean now", i enquired her with a doubt just to make sure whether i heard it right.

"You heard me right, I wish to see an animated movie now", she said conforming.

"Animated movie!!!", I asked in surprise, I don't like watching animated movie honestly, Rehaan was a sucker of that, I used to get irritated whenever he brings animated movie DVDs , I believe there is nothing at home.

She patted me on my shoulder and that's when I realized that she is standing in front of me holding lots of DVDs in hand, having images of weird cartoons, I gave her a confused look.

"Choose one from this ", she indicated the pile of DVDs in her hand, " do you like to watch shrek , tangled, minions or...", her list kept on going, is she really serious about this ,"I'm here confused to decide between whether to watch or not and she gives me a lost of choice to chose", I mumbled to myself.

"Did u said anything?", "Me, no Archi , nothing",I said and pulled her to sit by my side and said, " Why don't we go for your choice".

"Ohh, then I would opt for tangled movie", she picked up one from the pile and inserted it in the DVD player and sat with me.

"By the way where did you get this DVDs from?", I questioned her. "I have brought my whole collection with me, would you like to check", I shook my head immediately indicating a no. She gave me a confused look, "I mean we can do that later too", I explained and she mouthed 'o'.

Soon the movie started to play, and there were animated people throughout, I face palmed myself thinking of course that's an animated movie.

After sometime of the movie I have understood that there is a princess Rapunzel, her hair has the healing properties but cutting the hair would destroys its power, so she is kidnapped and raised in an isolated tower. Her biological parents that is the King and Queen release sky lanterns on Rapunzel's birthday every year, hoping for their daughter's return.

Then after sometime there is entry of a guy, I didn't noticed his name until Archi yelled, "Aww my Flynn, I love you", I looked her by narrowing my eyes.

"What???", "You love him, so what about me", she let out a giggle and scooted herself near me saying, "I love you more" and gave a peck on my cheek.

"You love me more..."I trailed that and she gave a nod, "How much more?", I placed a kiss on her forehead which caused her to close her eyes,"This much", and then kissed on her closed eye, "This much", and placed a kiss on the tip of her nose," This much", and I started trailing my lips through her check to her neck and started kissing on the soft skin of her neck from top to down and then from down to top and finally landing on her chin.

I loosened my grip from her arm and traced her body down and took hold of her waist pulling her towards me thus placing her in my lap, now we were just inches apart, I can feel her breath fanning over my face, and my eyes landed on her soft pink coloured lips, I wonder how it would taste, she followed my gaze and blushed bitting her lips nervously which made her look more adorable.

I finally closed the gap between us by claiming her lips, it smelled of strawberry because of her gloss, I made her to release her lips from her hold which caused her to moan.

I traced my lips through her cheek and whispered in her ear, " It's time to set you free from your wedding dress", which brought a smile in her from making her dimples go deeper. I kissed the dent caused of her dimples on her cheek, it was my wish from the day I saw her and my eyes landed on her dimples.

I moved my hands from her waist to her bare neck while kissing her lips and she gasped a little, I moved my hands in the downward direction and started to open her zip.

By then I we heard the doorbell ring, which made me curse under my breath and she let out a giggle, even though I tried to ignore the bell, but the person outside was persistent in disturbing me.

She placed her hands on my chest and pushed me a bit saying, " Desparate, aren't we", and threw her arms around my neck saying, " It's time to set me free from the wedding dress, so...", she trailed and said ," I'll get changed, you please go and check the door", and let out a giggle pushing me away and she ran upstairs.

I went near the door to check, better the person have a good reason to disturb at this time.

Hello everyone,
First of all very sorry for the late update... I had my exams so couldn't update then....

I would like to dedicate this chapter to Amore1994 for your support and love sissy and @nishimabali , and to all the readers who waited for the update...

I would like to thank Meghu_die_Beste for the wonderful cover page, you are really the best...

Hope you all enjoyed... Vote and comment your views...