Chapter 36

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and love showered.... A tons of thanks to the threatening club too...

Unedited

I can't take this anymore, this day has given me a lot of pain to handle, I shrugged off all the thoughts and threw my arms around her hugging her tightly, I didn't even bothered if she has a problem to breath. All I want is her by my side, by doing this I felt as if I'm stopping her from drifting away from me.

We stayed there for few minutes and I could sense all my nerves calming down, and I nozzled into her hair taking her scent and that's when some sensible thoughts came across my skull and I whispered,

"Archi...", she hummed as a reply, I moved and placed my head at the crook of her neck.

"Archi.....", I again called out her name and she hummed again. "Archi... ", I called her name for the third time, " Yes Arjun, will you bother to continue after that", she replied with irritation evident on her voice.

I still maintained silence and she pulled apart from the hug and said facing me ," Will you spill what is bothering you?".

I kept looking into her eyes without saying anything, drowned in my own thoughts searching words to tell her what I have planned for.

She snapped me out of my thoughts by waving her hands in front of my face , and that's when I noticed that her patience level has come down to zero.

She took deep breaths to calm her and said, "Okay... ", she let out a sigh and continued, "I know you will never ask for this, so let me initiate".

I was quite curious to know what's coming on so I focussed on each word that came out of her mouth. She closed her eyes shut and by bitting her lower lip she managed to say "Will you take our relationship to the next level?, I mean you and me....", she couldn't continue further and kept fidgeting her fingers.

All these while I kept my focus on her, I had an urge to laugh out loudly as I heard those words slip out of her mouth, but I know it would embarrass her.

As there was silence maintained by me for few seconds, she peeked through her one eye. I tried to calm myself but my whole body betrayed me and I let out a laughter holding my stomach.

She fumed looking at me, and her face scowled up, I tried to control my laughter by covering my mouth but it didn't stop.

"Is that so funny ?", she yelled in anger, "What!!!, it is Archi", "You are really....", I said in between my laughter.

"Stop that Arjun, it is not at all funny", she now stood up and stomped her feet yelling, "Why don't you understand me, I don't want to die as a virgin".

I stood shell shocked hearing that, seeing my expression she understood that these words were not appropriate for the place as there were more than ten pairs of eyes gaping us, since we were still in the waiting room of the hospital.

She turned to her right and left to look the people around and without thinking twice ran out of the room. I face palmed myself as some how I'm responsible for her embarrassment, I should have controlled myself , she will never forgive me for this.

I too cleared out of the room and found her entering the backseat of our SUV. Wait ,what back seat but why?

I strided to the SUV and took the seat next to her. I could not see her face as she has bent down placing her head on her lap showing her back. Her body was shaking vigorously as if she is sobbing.

I touched her shoulder and she slowly raised her head to see me, but there were no tears in her eyes, I sighed in relief, but why was her body shaking, then it struck me that she is laughing, laughing uncontrollably without making noises by placing her hands on her mouth.

I admired her laughter she steadily controlled her laughter and faced me, " I'm sorry for the behavior there", she apologized placing her hands on her ear.

I pulled down her hands and said, " I'm sorry for embarrassing you".

"You don't have to be, it was so funny...", she let out a giggle and said, "How immature I'm ".

"That's what I like about you, your immaturity", I said placing a kiss on her palm. She smiled causing her dimples to dent deeper.

I took her hands in mine and cupped my face,"I want to ask you something", I waited for her to respond and she gave a nod.

"Mrs. Arjun Rana will you be my date?", she beamed at me totally taken off guard by surprise, but pulled back her hand immediately from my hold and folded it across her chest.

"Please...", I pleaded her to agree. She faced me and said, "Look mister, I can be your date only if my husband permits".

"As I'm already taken", she said emphasizing the word 'taken' and showing her ring finger which had the wedding ring I gave her.

I gaped her with surprise and then let out a giggle saying, "The husband of yours is a fool, give me a chance I'll make you the happiest of all".

"Nice try", she let out a sarcastic laugh "But you know, I have been bound with him for life, and I love that fool", she replied and shrugged her shoulders.

I put up a hurt look on my face, "Why you are so persistent in taking me", she inquired.

"Because you are the one with whom i can have fun without alcohol, I can talk for hours without cellphone , I can smile and laugh without camera in front of me and finally I can love and can be loved without any conditions, and the list goes on, so let that husband of yours survive for some days without you".

"Awww.... You are so desperate to take me", and I nodded making a pout , she let out a giggle, "Permission granted", she announced and I grinned ear to ear.

"But only for few days, as I can't stay away from my husband for long time", she stated pointing a finger and I engulfed her in a hug and she hugged back.

We moved in front, I took up the driver seat and she took the passenger seat next to me, and drove off fro there.

I promised to myself, that I will make these ten days the best days of our life, I don't know whether we have a happy ending or a sad one, whatever it is I don't want to regret of anything.

Hiii everyone...
Finally the year 2015 has come to an end....
I dedicate this chapter to @nishimabali, thank you for the wonderful ideas....

I have attached a song listen to it.. U ppl may like it...

I believe as you guys supported me in this year , you support throughout....
Good bye 2015 and welcome 2016....
Hope we all have a wonderful year...

Vote and comment