Chapter 5

I finished with the back to back meetings and entered my cabin after a couple of hours and found no sign of Rehaan, I assumed that he had already left.

He is not going to let me sleep tonight as he would be insisting me to narrate the whole story. But I have no issue regarding that, since I get a chance to relive those days with Archi once again.

I headed back home by 9 in the evening. Rehaan was waiting for me in the living room. His stares made me aware of his intentions, and it screamed no sleep tonight.

"Hey there you are", he said looking up from his phone," I was about to make a call", he added.

"I'm hungry, are you?", I asked placing my laptop bag and car keys on the table. "I had sent the maids on leave", he replied casually with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Then order, what are we waiting for", I yelled at him angrily. As I was famished I need some food immediately.

"I will do, but on a condition", he said getting up from the couch.

"Now what Rehaan", I asked him irritated.

"Continue the story from where you left", he said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yes, of course I will", I assured him.

"Okay, then your favourite non vegetarian dishes, right???", he asked me.

" I have turned to be vegetarian", I answered waving my hand and Rehaan gave me a what's - wrong- with- you look.

"Actually she is vegetarian", I said and blushed, "so even I have changed my choice to vegetarian foods", I added.

"Oh my god!!! Arjun, you have become a complete lovesick", he said while widening his eyes.

"Stop this now and order soon or else I will faint here", I shouted.
"Okay", he said grabbing his phone.
We had our dinner and sat on the couch.

"Tell me, what happened after you said bye and went out of the hotel", Rehaan initiated.

I started narrating the story from where we left.

Flashback:

As I said a good bye to her and walked a few steps, I heard a familiar female voice, "Stop!!!", and she came running to me.

I immediately stopped on my tracks and turned to face her and I raised my eyebrows indicating a what, "We can share the room", she said confidently.

"Are you sure?", I enquired her to make sure whether I heard it right, because some part of me didn't wanted to leave her here all alone.

"Yes, I'm", she confirmed once again with confidence.

"But how can I trust you, what If you harm me?", I said sarcastically covering my chest with my arms.

"What!!! You are insane, look at yourself ", she said giggling "Now come on, don't waste your time staring, I'm already tired", she added.

I immediately followed her to the room; the room was smaller than I imagined it to be.

There was a couch beneath the window, a bed beside that and a table having lamp placed near the bed.

I took a look of the room properly and by that time the girl with me had occupied the bed without changing her clothes and had not even bothered to remove her shoes.
I gave her a disgusted look and she ignored it.

Its better I take the couch for tonight and find a new place as I wake up,  I can't stay in this place for longer.

As I got changed to my nightclothes, I came out of the bathroom and witnessed that she was still sleeping in the same way. I don't know what came across my mind I slowly removed her shoes and placed them aside and covered her with the duvet, so she can sleep peacefully.

I wondered how beautiful she looks while sleeping; I can see her sleeping forever. What I'm I thinking about, why will I see her my whole life, she is merely a stranger.

I shook my head to clear all thoughts and headed to the couch not before turning off the lamp and slowly sleep overtook me. This was surely a different experience I had.

Vote and comment