Chapter 57

POV: Thor

         The thunder god leaned back in his seat, munching on the delicious Midgard food, poptart. Perseus Jackson and Nico Di' Angelo sat across from the Avengers exchanging looks, having a silent discussion. Some kind of agreement was reached when they both turned back to face the Avengers.

        "How's Magnus doing anyways?" Percy asked casually. Thor smiled.

        "The son of Frey is doing well in his quests." Thor informed Percy proudly. Percy nods sharply in approval. The son of the sea god had helped train the boy himself and had seemed quite invested in the boy's continued well being.

       "Who is Magnus?" Steve asked curiously. Nico also looked curious. Percy waved his hand.

        "Later. Okay, umm what do you know about greek mythology?" Percy asked cautiously. Barton slammed his fist onto the table.

        "You boys are gods?" He asked incredulously. A loud thunder clap sounded outside, Lord Zeus warning the mortal children of his brothers to have care with their words. Percy looked up at the ceiling muttering at his uncle, while Nico shook his head.

         "No. Percy turned that down. Again." The Avengers looked at him incredulously. Even Thor was surprised.

         "Kid, you did WHAT?" Tony asked.