Chapter 61

POV: Tony

He sat back in his chair after Thor finished telling the tales of Percy Jackson. The kid had done a lot. Been through a lot. It explained the scarring and the nightmares and the mistrust. It explained a lot about the kid.

But something was still missing.

"So why now?" Tony finally asked. Everyone looked at him in confusion.

"Why tell us now? We all knew the kid was hiding something but we wouldn't have been able to guess this without being explicitly told. So why tell us now?" Tony elaborated. Nico spoke up from behind Stark. He jumped, not having realized the son of Hades had come back into the room.

"Because Percy is in the center of another prophecy. And Annabeth might be alive. He's going to need as many allies as he can get." The Avengers barely needed to glance at each other before they were in agreement.

"What do we do?"

A/N:

Ok, so I have a bit of writer's block for the ending of this story. No worries, I still have a bunch of chapters already drafted so my updates should be ok for a few more weeks. But I did recently rewatch the Avengers movie, and I wrote an OC into the story to try and get a better grip on the Avenger's characters and to help my block. Anyways that story is finished. I'm probably posting it, so if you're interested; keep an eye out for it!