📚~1️⃣

Sakiya|ky
Chicago Illinois
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Niya  move yo ass bruh" I huff looking  at my older sister.

"It's excuse me bitch plus you in my way" she mugs me opening the Ice box.

"Fuck you and yo excuse me pass me my pineapples" I grab a bowl and a fork before rinsing it out in our kitchen sink of the condo that we share.

" umm..I don't see no pineapples" she tells me   I can see her scratching the back of her head.

Nasty ass

" they on the side in the container" I tell her  hopping on the barstool scrolling through my phone on instagram.
" ain't nun in here" I groan going to the ice box.

I turn around and glare at her as she avoids eye contact with me.
" niya  I know yo fat ass did not eat my fucking pineapples" I slam the door closed.

" girl don't be slamming shit we just moved in here and you trying to break shit already" she complains.

" I don't give a flying dookie fuck why would you eat my shit?" I smack my lips.

" dookie fuck??" She laughs.

" bet you want to laugh and shit I'm finna go get me sum to eat" I turn to walk away from her.

"Ouu let me grab my phone" she runs off to her room. I rush out the door before she can return. Seeing as I already had my phone with me and I keep my purse and car keys by the door.

I walk to my all black dodge SRT hellcat. I smile when I hear my engine come to life.

Niya🤞🏽💕
FaceTime call ......

"Why would you leave and I said I was gonna get my phone ?" She mugs me I sit my phone in my lap before pulling out of our condo complex.

" because niya  yo ass should've ate my fucking pineapples"

" I didn't know they were yours" she defends badly.
" how?? We the only to people that live in the house so what you trying to tell me is you be letting someone else in there?" I honk my horn before turning onto the street.

" yeah it was John" she lies smiling innocently at the phone.
"Who the fuck is John?"
"Lil Jojo the one that'll still be alive right now IF YOU NIGGAS AINT GAS HIM UP"she screams rapping lil Durk before laughing I clench my jaw to not laugh at her slow ass.

" ghee get off my phone"
" drive safe I love you"
" I love you too" I tell her before I pull up to canes and she hangs up.

" welcome to canes how may I help you today" a cheerful worker speaks through the entercom.

" let me two fo piece chicken tender with the fries a sprite and a apple juice" after she tells me my total I pull of to the next window. I pull out of the drive thu blasting OMB Peezy everybody.

"I still want everybody dead, I ain't forgot
I'll bust a nigga head 'fore they takeanigga out
Smile in your face,even tell you that they love you
Whole time they wanna take a nigga spot
I know I gotta keep a pistol when I ride
Homicides in my city, feel like everybody dyin' " swearing through the cars I'm about to pull into the gas station until come dumb  ass bitch cuts me off and pulls into the pump.

They got me fucked up.

Getting out my car i slam doors just as the person gets out. I mug the back of their head.
They talk  as a bitch.