Chapter Forty-Eight: Tour Part One

February 4th, 2015 - February 10th, 2015

February 4th, 2015 

I smiled as I followed Henri, Maria, and Harry out of the church service. They had prepared a service to welcome us to Luxembourg and I nearly fell asleep through it. 

"Are all your church services nearly four hours long?" Harry asked as the four of us stood on the top of the stairs and posed for photos. 

"When welcoming foreign guests yes they are. We normally only have service for about two hours or so." He said as he lifted a hand to wave to the crowd. 

I felt a strong kick and winced before placing my hand on where the baby kicked and heard people scream for more. 

"Kicking again?" Maria asked and I could hear the worry in her tone. 

"It's alright really. This little one is way more active than Diana." I explained as we started walking down the stairs towards the crowd. 

"When are you due?" 

"Middle to the end of June. But Diana was almost two weeks late. So this one can be even more stubborn than their older sister." I said with a laugh and Maria chuckled as she patted my arm. 

"Pregnancy suits you Isla. When I was pregnant I was so uncomfortable and I hated going to events." She confessed and I stared at her. 

"If you ever want to back out. Send word to me. I think I'm the only one who would truly understand." She said before she went to find Henri. 

I felt Harry beside me and smiled as we linked hands and began saying hello to the crowds. When I couldn't hold any more flowers we waved goodbye to the crowd as we went to our car. 

"If Henri is like this at every church service, I think I might die," Harry said we stepped into the car. 

"I nearly fell asleep! If it wasn't for Sarah I think I would've!" 

"Oh god, how are we gonna survive this tour!"