Fuck

Imma be fucking honest, I don't watch anime anymore. Maybe one or two that catch my eye.

I lost complete interest in this anime and character, I no longer watch it. I don't remember anything about him that much.

That being said, so much of you seem to like my shit writing and who knows maybe it's gotten better.

(Highly doubt it haven't written in months)

I still get a couple of comments saying that they want me to continue and why I left them in a cliffhanger and such.

I just feel like I won't write stuff that you guys wanna read, and I don't mean in a it's not decent writing way. I mean in, it's not what you're looking for way.

I started reading 'X Readers' because I wanted to be inside of that fantasy world, I wanted to be a part of it. If I start writing again it won't be in the MHA world.

The Babysitter and the Tutor one-shot are more my liking. So idk maybe I'll finish those.

It's not a promise!!

I still get happy and giddy when I get comments, cause it means people like what I wrote and my god the first one shots I ever wrote, were something 😅

So here's what I'm thinking, I finish the Tutor one because that series only needs one more chapter.

The Babysitter one I have no clue on how to continue it, if you guys really want that one to have one or two more chapters give me an idea of where to go.

Now again this isn't a promise, but if this post gets a bit of notice I'll try too get it done.

That is all! I'm very grateful for you and have lots of love for you. ❤️

~Rose 🥀