💥Katsuki x Reader (Part 1)💥

Ok so I didnt know how to put it in the title but yeah whatever. You are a girl with the quirk of elemental. You control fire, air, earth, water. You can also control metal and your eyes change color with the element you use. You also get in fights and always win. You are the only one who goes head to head with Katsuki Bakugou. I will be making a part two of this so enjoy.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Read top!!!!!

Y/N's Pov

I walk into class to see him yelling at poor Izuku. "Baka." He turns around. "What?!" I roll my eyes and sit down. I hear him growl. We all turn to the door hearing it open to show our teacher.

"Sit down Bakugou." He mummers something not hearing it. I turn to look out the window. I zone out until I hear someone who keeps repeating my name. "Huh?" I hear small laughs around the class.

"L/N if you aren't gonna pay attention then leave, this school isn't for you." Always the same. "Right whatever." I look down at my notebook. I already know all of this shit. "Then come up and show me."

I groan. "Shit." I walk up to the board. "Solve the problem." I roll my eyes. Why the hell are you looking down at me. I look at the problem and smile.

"You did it wrong. The two goes here you then move this down to get this, which then leads to this number. After you solve that you bring this down to go with your answer once you get the answer you divide it with the remaining number and that is your answer." I put the chalk down.

I turn to look at him. He just nods and motions me to my seat I walk and sit down. I take out my notebook and start to do some drawings.

I start the draw a heart I then trace out a little devil horn on one side with a tail. Other side I put a halo. I put some stitches in the middle dividing the two sides.

I smile liking my drawing. "Wow Y/N your a really good artist!!" I blush. "T-thanks Denki." He smiles at me. I smile back. "Wanna eat with us Y/N?" I look at his side to see Eijiro. "Sure." "Awesome."

I put away my drawing and stand up and follow them. Once we sit down. Katsuki growls at me. I would usually growl back but I'm hungry and nothing and no one is getting in between me and my food. "Oi bitch are you ignoring me now?!" I let out a sigh.

"Please be quiet I just want to enjoy my food without having to deal with your yelling. Please?" He looks at me shocked. I see his face become somewhat red. Damn that's kinda cute. "Fine whatever." He looks down and starts to eat his food.

"Hey Y/N you wanna come with us after school to train?" "Sure who else?"

"Denki, me, and Katsuki." "Ok sure. How long?" "Well we were planning on crashing at my place."

"Omg yes can I too?!"

"Wow yeah sure but why?"

"Oh sorry its just that I don't want to go home....hehe."

"What why Y/N is something happening at home?!" Eijiro and Denki both stand up with worried expression on their faces.

"What? Oh no haha it's just that my mom keeps cooking and trying new thing and I don't want to go home and eat her food."

"Ohh haha." They both sit down with a blush on their faces having earned some attention from people around us.

~After school~

We all walk out. "My mom said yeah I just need to go grab some things from home." They nod. "Well since you and Katsuki both live on the same street you guys can go together and he can take you to where we train." I hear Katsuki growl.

"Ok." I start to walk and Bakugou behind me. Grumbling about something. "Can you shut up?" "Can you hurry up?" I roll my eyes. I walk up my stairs about to open my door I get pushed aside and see my little sister and brother run to Katsuki.

"Hey we know you your the boy that our sis-" I run up to them and grab them both my the mouth. "Shut up are I will ask mom to add extra veggies to your dinner." They both nod. "Sisterkeepstalkingabout!!!"

They both run away giggling. I go up in flames. "Get
back here!!!" I start running after them screaming. "Y/N try not to kill them today." I stop running and look to out door to see my mom. I make water appear put of no where and I dump it on them. I smirk.

"Y/N!!!!!" "Mom they want extra veggies on their dinner today." They have a look of horror on their faces. "I'll be back." I walk into my room and grab my spare backpack and start to put in some extra underwear and bra. I put in my extra clothes. I take my training clothes. I walk down stairs. "Bye mom." I kiss her cheek. "Bye sweetie behave ok?" I nod.

Meanwhile with Bakugou~

"So your Y/N's little brother and sister?" They nod. "Yeah I'm Nico and this is my sister Bianca." (Heuheueh I'm evil. If you know who they are I fricking love your ass) "Cool I guess." Bakugou will never admit it but he had a soft side for kids.

"So your our sisters boyfriend huh?" I blush. "W-what?!" "No Nico they haven't started dating yet but very soon." I start to back up. I see Y/N coming out with her backpack. "Hey lets go your brother and sister are creeping me out!!"

She laughs. Damn that laugh of hers is so fucking cute. I blush even more. "Yeah sorry they do that a lot. Lets go!" She starts to walk. Me by her side. "Bye Y/N!!" "Bye big sis!!!" She turns around and waves. "Bye Y/N's future boyfriend!!!" She starts to blush.

"Shut up!!" I laugh. She turns to me and pouts. Shit. She keeps walking with a blush on her face. We finally arrive at where me and the guys train. "Through here."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hope you enjoyed. Part 2 coming later tonight since I have no life I have all the time in the world.

~Rose🌹

Words:1083