💥Katsuki x Reader Part 7💥

Y/N's Pov.

"You're mother, she...had zero complications during the surgery. Happy to say that she will pull through..." After hearing that I zoned everything else out and let myself crash onto the chair behind me.

She'll live. She's okay. She didn't die.

Katsuki must've noticed I wasn't paying attention, because he sat down next to me and nudged my shoulder with his. I look over at him wanting to tell him I'm okay but I can't. My eyes are burning and my body is aching.

"You should sleep, the Doctor said that they'll move your mom in a couple of hours from ICU into a new room." He goes to get up and I want to ask him to sit with me, but I can't so I lean back in my chair and close my eyes.

~Time Skip~

"Anybody hungry?" I stir a little and move my position. "I can eat, Katsuki?" I hear Katsuki answer from right next to me. "I guess, get her something too; for when she wakes up." I sit up and slowly open my eyes. I look over at the door and see Kirishima leave with Katsuki's mom.

"Gross my mouth feels dry." I look around the room and notice its just me and Katsuki. I glance at him and see him already looking at me. He gets up and walks to another chair with a small bag. "We had Denise go to your place to get some essentials. You can change and get ready in the restroom."

I grab the bag from him and walk to the restroom. I freshen up and decide to keep his hoodie on. I walk out and sit back down next to Katsuki, with my body facing him. He moves to face me and we just stare at each other.

"How are you feeling?" I shrug and start playing with my hands. "Are you hungry?" I nod my head. "Kirishima and my mom went to get some food." I look down at my hands and start picking at my dead skin. "Y/N." I look back up at him and he looks worried.

"I'm okay. Thank you for being here." He hums in response and I think he moves closer. "Did they catch him?" He nods while his eyes scan over my face. I let out a breath of relief and relax my shoulders. "Did they move my mom already?" He clears his throat and shakes his head.

"Denise and Cynthia had to leave." I hum and nod my head.

"Did you get to sleep?" I ask. "Yeah, not for long though."

"I'm sorry, I'm sure you and your mom had better things to do." I say

He shakes his head. "No, plus I walked you home for a reason." I look down at our hands.

I can reach out and hold his hand if I wanted to.... Seriously, your mom is in the hospital. Stop trying to full fill your romantic desires. Control yourself.

"Which was?" I look back up at him to see him staring at my lips. That isn't helping.

He clears his throat and looks away from me. "I wanted to...thank you, for helping me with the assignment." I frown. "That's it?" His eyes dart back to mine. "You could've thanked me at school." He shrugs. "I could've, but then I wouldn't have been able to walk you home."

I smile. "Bakugou Katsuki, are you flirting with me?" He tries to hide it but I saw that small smile. "Would you hate it, if I was?" Damn it. "Well, I would-" Someone knocks on the door. Katsuki groans and mumbles something but stands up.

"Ms. L/N?" I stand as well. "Yes? Is my mother okay?" I crack my thumbs. "Your mother has now been transferred to a new room, you can go in and see her. But I'm afraid only family is allowed, visiting hours start tomorrow at 9." Kirishima and Katsuki's mom come back at this moment.

Kirishima hands me my food and goes give Katsuki's his. The nurse and Katsuki's mom starting to talk. I really need to find out her name again. I go and gather my things and hug Kirishima. "Thank you Kiri." He smiles. "Anytime." I turn to Katsuki and hug him as well.

"Thank you, again. I'll get your hoodie back to you." He pulls away but grabs onto my forearms. "Keep it, I have more anyways." I smile and nod. On my way out, I thank Mrs. Bakugou and follow the nurse.

"You let her keep your hoodie? But you love that hoodie, you don't even let me touc-OW!"

"Shut it, Shitty hair!" Katsuki yells.

~Time Skip 2 months later~

"Mom, I'm home!" I yell. I drop my bag and shoes by the door. "Kitchen!" I make my way towards the kitchen. "So, how was the date?! Tell me everything!" I laugh and hop on the counter. "It was good, had lots of fun. Beat him at every game." She hands me an apple.

"I'm glad, Kiri is such a nice boy. Didn't know Denise was good at arcade games." I shrug. "Me neither." I hop off the counter. Pretty sure Kiri let her win. "Im gonna shower, spying is a lot of work." I throw the apple core on my way out of the kitchen.

After my shower I changed into shorts and a sports bra. "Its dark already? How long was I showering for?" I take my phone out and see 2 missed calls from Katsuki. I was about to call back when my window was knocked on.

I get up and see him looking straight at me. "You know, I could call the cops and have you arrested." I open the window and he climbs through it. How does he look hot climbing though my window?!

"Why didn't you answer my calls?!" He's breathing hard and glaring at me. I cross my arms and glare back.

"I was showering." He rolls his eyes. "So? You're suppose to answer." I glance at my phone then back at him. "You want me to answer your facetime, while I'm showering?" He starts to nod his head but stops and tries to save himself.

"I didn't mean it like that!" I smile and fake innocence. "Yes, of course you didn't." He lets out a annoyed sigh. "You didn't answer, I got worried. You always answer." I notice him fidgeting and frown.

"I'm okay." I walk closer to him and place my hands on his biceps. Holy Shit, I can hold onto these forever. Focus Y/N. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I try to get him to look me in the eyes. "Katsuki, please look at me." He finally does and he holds eye contact before his eyes glance down at my lips.

Boy, if you don't stop.

"Eyes are up here." He ignores me and slowly gets closer. My breathing picks up along with his. "Katsu-I really want to kiss you." I feel my ears get warm. My grip on his biceps get a little tighter. I feel his hands move and he places them both on my waist.

I'm I about to get my wattpad moment?!

"Do you want me to kiss you?" His eyes dart up to mine. Waiting.

I move one hand up his bicep and place it on his cheek. "Yes, plea-." I get cut off by Katsuki closing the distance and placing his lips on mine. I close my eyes and start to kiss back. He tightens his grip on my waist and pulls me closer.

Started of nice and slow and gradually got more hot. Katsuki's hands started to roam around my body. He started to gently bite my lip.

Woah

I pulled away, breathing heavily. I look up at him and see him breathing heavily as well. He looks dazed and fucking hot. He leans in again and gives me a peck than another, about to go for a third when my mom knocks on my door.

We both freeze before I start to push him away towards the window. "Go! Go!" I whisper-yell. "Stop pushing!" I roll my eyes. "Y/N?" I push him even harder. "Coming!" Katsuki finally starts climbing out through the window.

I turn and start walking to my door before I turn back and give Katsuki a small kiss. "Bye." I push him one last time and that sends him out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the Babysitting Series is maybe gonna happen, I don't know.

I hope you enjoyed this. Byeeeeee

Words: 1438

~Rose 🥀