💥Katsuki x Fearless Reader💥

~Dare~

Y/N's Pov

It was like any other day. We were all in class talking. I was with Eijiro and Denki. Katsuki next to us. "Ok Y/N truth or dare?" "Dare." "We dare you to flash the class." I roll my eyes. "That's it?" They nod. "Alright." I walk up to the front of the class. I un button my blazer and I flash the class. I put my blazer back on. I see Izuku on the floor. Probably fainted. I see every boy in class blushing or having a nosebleed. Even Katsuki is shocked. I walk back to them. "Eijiro truth or dare?" "Truth." "Is it true you like Mina?" His face explodes in red. "Dare!!" I smirk. "Go ask Mina on a date." He looks pale. "Just go man." "Yeah Eijiro be manly." I smirk. We see him walk up to her and start the talk to her. He comes back. "So?" He grins. "She said yes!" I pat his back. "Good job." After a few more rounds. "Y/N truth or dare?" "You know my answer dare." They both smirk. "We dare you to kiss Katsuki." I step back. "W-what?!" "What don't tell me your gonna be a chicken?" They start doing the chicken dance. "No shut up. Fine I'll do it." I turn to face Katsuki until we hear the door open. "I'll do it at the end of lunch." I whisper. They nod. After class we head to lunch. "Now or never Y/N." I walk in line. "I said at the end." "What are you assholes talking about?" I look at Katsuki, light blush on my face. "Nothing." "Tch whatever." We head to our table and sit down. After a few minutes, Denki nudges my arm. "The bell is about to ring." I let a sigh. "Can you guys throw away my trash?" They nod. I stand up and walk towards the side where Katsuki is eating. He sees me approaching him. He swallows his food. "What do you want?" I take a deep breathe. Come on just a little kiss...my first kiss!! I lean down to his level. I lean in and kiss him. I hear his spoon hit the table. I look him in the eyes. His eyes widen. I close my eyes, I pull away, I hear the bell ring right after. I sprint out of the cafeteria all the way to the classroom. He didn't kiss back...or even try to do something...why do I care..? I walk in seeing our Sensai sleeping. I walk to my seat and put my head down. I soon hear people arrive. After everyone is here. Everyone. Class starts. "Psst Y/N that was awesome." I smirk. I turn around. "Well duh it was just a kiss." I turn back around. Waiting for class to end. The bell rings indicating school is over. I grab my bag and my belongings and walk out of class frist. As I leave the school grounds. I hear foot steps behind me. Please don't be Katsuki...god I forgot we live on the same street... I pull out my phone. Going through social media. Every now and then looking up so I don't bump into anything or anyone. As I'm walking. I feel myself being pulled back. What? "Watch where the fuck your going." I blush. Its him. "Oi! Are you gonna ignore me now, cause of that stupid kiss?!" I pull away. "It wasn't stupid!" I look him in the eye. "It was my first kiss. So don't call it stupid. It may have not meant nothing to you, but to me it did." I turn and start to walk away. I was able to get a few yards away before I hear him calling my name. "Y/N!!" I feel my arm being grabbed and pulled into am alleyway. "Hold the fuck up. That kiss was a dare though so why did it matter to you?" I look down. "Cause I like you Katsuki. I am not afraid to tell you. Katsuki Bakugou I love you." He doesn't say anything. "Its alright I don't expect you to love me- I am soon cut off by a pair of lips, that belong to the boy I love. I'm taken back by this but I immediately kiss back. I wrap my arm around his neck while the other one plays with his hair. He wraps his arms around my waist. I feel his hand snake down to my ass, he gives it a squeeze. I moan into the kiss. We stay like this for a few minutes before breathing from our noses wasn't enough. We pull away, breathing heavy. "I love you too Y/N L/N." I smile and pull him in by his collar for another kiss.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Omg I actually like this one!!!! Yay!!! Hope you liked it!! Love you!! Bye!!!

~Rose🌹

Words:824