💥Katsuki x Angry Reader💥

Y/N's Pov

Stupid fucking life. As I'm walking to school. UA recommend cause of my mother. The third greatest hero. "I fucking hate this." I'm usually seemed or prefered to as Bakugou's girl version cause of how angry I get. "Stupid fucking everything." I walk up to my class door. I open it walking in.

"Stupid class, stupid classmates, stupid fucking school!!" With out noticing I started talking louder sitting at my sit. Everyone looked at me. I look up.

"Can I fucking help you?" They flinch and turn back. Stupid mom...I'm not a hero like you....never will be. Class soon starts. "Ok class today we will be heading to the training area. We were able to convince the third greatest hero to come and see you guys train and go in combat 1 v 1." I froze.

My mom is here...she didn't tell me... "Get ready." My face darkens I walk away. I change and head out to the training grounds. No one knows my mom is the third greatest hero.

I see almost everyone go up to her and fangirl or fanboy over how she is so powerful. "Omg I cant believe that Athena is here!!" Athena my mom's hero name. Like the Greek goddess cause everyone looks at her like if she were a goddess.

They call her very wise since her quirk allows her to see everyone's weakness and where to hit them to knock them down and capture them. Her combat skills are also very impressive.

I walk past them knowing my mom was looking at me. I start to stretch. "Don't fucking get in my way extra!" I roll my eyes. "Not in the fucking mood." I hear him tch and I hear him leaving not bothering to look at him.

"Ok everyone line up. You will be paired up and take turns each pair on fighting. I have already picked your opponent." I zone out feeling someone walk up to me from behind in turn to face my mother. "Hey I except great things from you Y/N." I look at her.

I'm not a hero like you. I am your daughter treat me like one.....please...

"Yes Athena." I turn around having heard my name. "And Bakugou Katsuki. Ok you may stretch or sit and watch with the hero Athena." I look up ahead and see him smirking at me.

I bet you would be proud of him. Huh? Mom...

I walk away sitting away from everyone. I look at the fights going on in front of me. "Ok last pair. L/N Y/N and Bakugou Katsuki." I walk down the bleachers along with him. We stand in the middle of the fighting arena.

I look up to see my mothers face change from being a not-bad-at-all to a hmm-don't-disappoint-me then a amuse-me. I grow angry.

Disappoint you? That's all I ever seem to do! I am....not a hero...I just want a loving mother.... Please...

I feel tears sting my eye sight. "Shit." I hear him laugh and I look up to see him launching himself towards me. Once he is close I make fire appear and I block his attack.

My quirk is demon. I have to abilitys of a demon. Control over fire, demon horns and wings appear. That is why I have a huge opening in my costume on my back.

Any kind of fire. Black fire, blue fire, every color but still fire but different pain. When I go full on demon my eyes turn full on black. My voice also turns demonic.

You can never be a hero!! You are most likely to become a villain just like your brother did!!

Tears stream down my face. Not paying attention. Katsuki attacks me throwing me a few feet back. I groan. I stand back up. I look up to see my mother with a look of disappoint on her face.

That is where I fucking lose it. I turn at full speed towards Katsuki making my scythe appear. My blue scythe was a gift from my father. He made it just for me. it is made with the most strongest metal out there.