🎤💥Katsuki x Singer Reader💥🎤

Ok you aren't like a famous singer you just like to sing and you like to sing at the orphanage. Aren't you just nice? But yeah your quirk is whatever you want. Y/Q= Your quirk. Enjoy!!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Y/N's Pov

I am currently sitting at my table with my other friends talking about how to improve our quirks. My quirk is really cool. People always seem to want to be in my group or my partner since my quirk is very helpful. But Bakugou always seems to want to fight me. Saying that he is better then me. I never said he wasn't. (If you usually go with a healing quirk sorry)

"Hey Y/N are you going somewhere after school?" I look up to see Eijiro with the boys. "Yeah sorry." "Y/N always helps at the orphanage and sings for them!!" I turn to Uraraka. "Hey shush." "Oh sorry." "Wow you sing Y/N!? We didn't know!!"

Soon our whole class is there looking me shocked. I sigh. "Yeah I like to sing. The kids say I have an amazing voice." I hear a snicker. "I bet you its awful. They are just being nice." I glare at Katsuki. "You all can come as well if you'd like." They all gasp. "Really!?" I nod "I will finally get to hear Y/N sing!!!" "Omg yesss!!" I laugh.

~Time skip~

"Come on follow me." Its weird walking into an orphanage a bunch of high schoolers. "Y/N!!!!!" I am soon at the bottom of a huge dog pile. "Haha missed me?" "Yessss!" I smile and stand up. I ruffle some of their hair. "I brought my friends from school. They can show you their cool quirks." They all gasp running to talk to my classmates I laugh as I see no one go to Katsuki.

"You know they won't want to see your cool quirk if your have a very angry look on your face." I say standing next to him seeing everyone showing off their quirks. "Shut up bitch." I see on of the most shy girls come up to us looking at Katsuki. She looks up at him with her big bown eyes.

"She kinda looks like you...." I hear him mumble. "Yeah I know..." He goes down to her level. "What do you want brat?" I let out a sigh. "Don't call her a brat." I also go down to her level.

"Hi Evelyn." She waves at him. "Its ok he doesn't bite....at least I haven't seen him bite any one." I giggle. She also giggles. "What is your...quirk...mister?"

"Its better than all of these extras."

"Even better than mine?"

"Oh what's your quirk?" She smiles. Her eyes glowing a bright white light she slightly touches Katsuki's chest.

"Don't worry she just looks into your heart and mind. She can see everything thats in your mind. Also put thoughts in your head." She pulls back and smiles.

"She is very pretty mister." He looks down and blushes. "Omg Evelyn you made him blush, who is this 'she'?! I must know!!" He glares at me.

"Its none of your fucking business!!" I giggle. I feel Evelyn hug me. "Are you gonna sing today Y/N?" I hug her back. "Of course. You have any songs in mind?" Her face brights up. "Can you please sing Cut to the feeling!?"

"Sure." She tip toes and kisses Katsuki who is still down to her level on his cheek and runs away. He stands back up. "Wow Evelyn is usually shy." I smile at him. "Your not that bad I guess." He makes a 'tch' sound. I see a small blush on his face.

"Come on I'm about to sing." I walk towards one of the couches they have in the hall way in the rooms. "Ok so how many songs?" "3!!!" I smile. "Ok." I see my classmates gather around me too with some kids around them on their laps. "Well Evelyn wanted me to sing a song." After everyone becomes quiet.