💥Katsuki x Reader Part 3💥

This one will be long I promise. Hope you enjoy it.

××××××××××××

Y/N’s Pov.

I wake up and walk down the stairs. It has been a week of tutoring the toddler. Well 3 days to be exact. He is so hard to work with. I walk into the kitchen to see my mom sitting there with a cup of coffee in her hands.

(If you guys are confused. She tutored him on tuesday which was the first day then on thursday It is now wednesday the next week so 3 days) 

“Where's Jack?”  She just shrugs. I hum in response as I grab a banana from the counter. “Can you give me a ride to school mom?”  She looks up at me finally. “Sure sweetheart, are you ready?” I just nod.

I get in and plug my phone into the car. As I hit shuffle she pulls out of our small driveway. She is quiet the whole way there. I decided not to ask and just look out the window. 

Once she pulls into the the street that goes between the school and girls locker room, she looks over at me. “Have a nice day N/N.” I smile at her and lean in to kiss her cheek. “You too, mom.”

I open the door and get out and start walking over to the doors. “Hey! Wait!”  I keep walking thinking it's for someone else. “Girl with the pins on her backpack!”  I stop for a second. “Yes you!” 

I pivot around to see the guy from last week lightly jogging over to me. I gave him a confused look. “Hi! I’m Kirishima! Nice to officially meet you!” I look at him weirdly. “Y/N. Nice to meet you too I guess.” 

He smiles even more. “Such a cool name.”  He looks around as if people were stalking us. He pulls to the side. “I was wondering if I could sit next to you for 2nd? We have a sub I heard so….I wanted to ask if I could.” 

I look up to him since he is slightly taller than me but not as tall as toddler. “Why?” He slightly tilts his head to the side. “You seem like a cool person and you talked back to him. I was also wondering if you could help me with the assignment we got.”  

Now I slightly tilt my head to the side. “Him?” He stuffs his hands into his jeans pockets as the second bell rings. “Katsuki, the one you called a toddler.” I look towards the doors. 

“Oh, uhh ok you can sit next to me if you want and sure i can help you with the assignment.”  He smiles again. “But what about him? Won’t he be alone?” He nods at me.

“Well yeah, but I don’t think he will care.” I just nod at him. “You aren’t much of a talker are you?”  “Y/N! You gotta change!” I turn to see Coach Green. 

“No I’m not, but if we do become friends then I will. Look I gotta go but see you in 2nd, I guess.” I wave at him and I turn to walk into the lockers. I open my locker and start to change.

“Who was that hottie?” I slip on my shirt and look over at Cynthia and Denise. I roll my eyes and smile. “I’ll make sure to tell him that Denise.” Cynthia starts to laugh at Denise's red face and I giggle at her. 

“Noo N/N don’t do that!”  I close and relock my locker. I give them both side hugs. “I’m not...today at least.” She nudges me. “Noo.” Cynthia and I started laughing.

~Time Skip to 2nd period~

I walk in to see Kirishima and the toddler talking. I walk to my seat which is in the back of the semi small classroom, as I take my seat. I see Kirishima get his stuff and get up. Toddler looking at him weird. He walks up and takes the seat next to me.

“Hey N/N.” I look over at toddler and we make eye contact, with his face shifting to a scowl he turns away. “Wait can I call you that?” I look over at him and give him a small smile and a nod. “Awesome.”