💥Katsuki x Teacher assistant Reader💥

HEY! YEAH YOU! YOU ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING!! AND I LOVE YOU!! Ok so the chapter is about you being the assistant of Aizawa teacher of UA class 1-A. Hope you like.

Y/N's Pov

I sit in Aizawa's seat as he running late and for the first day of school too. Like what the hell?! I let out a sigh. After a few minutes of waiting kids start to pile in. Some giving weird looks. This one boy who is really cute and hot kept looking at me until a student told him the put his feet down from the desk. "And you! Who are you? Are a villain? You are not wearing the school's uniform! Dishonor." I roll my eyes and stand up. "Oh yeah I'm a villain." Everyone stops talking and looks ta me. Some getting ready to fight. "Idiots. Why would a villain tell you who they are?" I turn my head to the door hoping to see Aizawa. Only to find a kid with green fluffy hair. "Damn." The blue haired boy leaves me alone and goes to talk to the green haired boy. After a girl comes in with brown hair. The green boy hair starts blushing. "If you are here to make friends might as well leave. We aren't here to make friends." I smile as I see Aizawa in his yellow sleeping bag. He steps out and looks at me bored written all over his face. "Hurry up and change into your P.E clothes and meet me and my assistant out on the field. I am Aizawa your homeroom teacher." They all look at me and I give them peace sign. "I am truly sorry." "Whatever. Just call me Y/N" I walk past him and out the door. Soon everyone is out and in their P.E clothes. "Today we will be testing your quirks. You know your normal physical test. Well, we will be doing that but you will be allowed to your quirks" They all start cheering. "But...if you get out placed last in the test you are immediately expelled." They all gasp except for that cute boy he just smirks. The test started, I would write down all of their scores. The green haired boy I soon came to learn his name. Izuku (Too lazy to write their full names.) Cute boy calls him Deku. Cute boy's name is Katsuki Bakugou. (Not his though ;) I walk up to the crowd to see their reactions. The face of Bakugou seems happy and triumph. While the face of Izuku looks hurt and shocked. I feel kinda bad. "Oh and the whole getting expelled part was a lie." I look at Aizawa shocked. But he always expelled the students who placed last. Expect...I smirk and cross my arms. He sees me looking. "What are you looking at?" The class brings their attention to us. "Oh nothing.~" He rolls his eyes. "Your impossible." I punch his arm playfully. "Shut up, you know you love me." He just stares at me but I could see his cheeks slightly lift up. I smile at him. Thank you for taking me in. "Well I'm going to get lunch." I walk inside heading to the cafeteria. "Ahh hi Martha. How have you've been today?" Martha smiles at me. "Hello Y/N. I've been excellent today, my daughter called me today." I smile, knowing that her daughter is a very busy woman. "That's great." She nods. "Indeed. Would you like your spicy curry?" I nod. "Yes please." She hands me, my home made curry. I walk to the exit almost bumping into Bakugou. "Watch where the fuck your going, bitch!!!" I stare at my curry that almost fell. "Watch where the fuck your going!! Hot stuff!! You almost made me drop my curry!" I glare at him. To see his face red, from anger I'm guessing. "D-did you just call me hot?" My face softens. "Yeah?" He looks at me shocked. "Uh is that wrong?" He shakes his head. Ok this is getting weird and awkward. "Well um I am going to go and eat my food. So bye." I walk away fast.

"Damn that curry looked good." He walks inside to see nothing of curry in the cafeteria. "What the fuck?"

I walk up to the roof. "Well that was weird." I plug in my earphones and start to eat whiling listening to music. I finish and throw away my trash. I walk to class. I open the door to see Aizawa teaching. I walk behind him and sit in his seat and see he left me some papers to grade. Already? Its just the first day. I take off the sticky not and read what I have to grade on. "Grade on spelling and creativity." I look at Aizawa bored. "Ok mind reader." I grab a pen and start to the read the papers. 'She is really nice and sweet. She seems like a funny girl. Even though we haven't really talked.' What girl? I keep reading and my eyes widen. What the- I grab another paper and start to read. I start to blush. They are all about me....I look up to see the whole class looking at me. I mumble a thank you and place my head down. "Sorry they didn't quiet hear that Y/N." I glare at Aizawa. "No dinner tonight." He eyes widen. "Ok ok fine." I smirk. "Thought so. Also I said thank you." I smile at the class. "Well I mean you got some of it right. I'm not really nice well not in the first encounter." I scratch my head sheepishly. "But thank you." I sit back down and look at Aizawa. "Well I mean they aren't gonna learn by you just standing there." He rolls his eyes and directs his attention to the class. I feel like I'm being watched. I look around to see Bakugou. I smile and wink at him. His face becomes red.

~Time skip to after school~

"I'll start to head home. You working late again?" He stand up and walks to me. "Yeah sorry." I shake my head. "Don't sweat it. I know you have a busy job. But hey it pays well. Hah." I smile at my only father figure. "I'll leave you your dinner in the fridge, Aizawa." I hug him and walk out of the class. I walk to the gate to see Bakugou. "Aww did hottie miss me?" He looks at me face in rage. "As if bitch!! I was just leaving!" I roll my eyes but smile. "Right, what ever you say cutie." I walk past him. I feel him grab my waist. "Wait hold up. How the fuck did you get curry?" I lift up my eyebrow. "Curry? Um ohh curry!! That was home made. Since I always come here and help Aizawa. I make myself lunch, which is almost always curry. I give it to Martha to keep warm." His face is shocked. "You come here before?" I pull my arm away. "Well yeah silly. Aizawa is like my dad so ever since I was in 6th grade I got expelled from the school I went to and I was able to convince his boss to let me go to UA as an assistant to Aizawa. I've known Aizawa ever snice I was 7." He stares at me. "Your pathetic. You go to UA but just cause you want to! Like what the fuck!? Some people earn it! Unlike you!! Useless bitch!!" I look up at him. I bitch slap him across his face. (No, across his ass) "Shut up. Don't call me pathetic, you earned your place here, then why the fuck do you act like its nothing. If your gonna become a hero then lose the fucking attitude! Cause no one likes being yelled at. Dont fuck with me, I can easily get you kicked out, ok sexy?" I look at him in the eyes. His face shocked, you can clearly see red on his cheek. "You just slapped me..." I look at his cheek. "Ahh shit I did....damn come on." I grab his hand and start walking home. "Hey! What the fuck?! Let me go!!" I roll my eyes. "Hold on. We are almost there." He yanks his hand back. "You just slap me and are now taking me-what to your place!?" I look up at him. "And what's with you calling me those names?! Hot stuff, hottie, cutie, and sexy like what the hell!?" I grab his school uniform and bring him down to my height so we are face to face. Our noses touching. "Look here, I feel bad for slapping you, even though that was your fault. Secound your making a scene so stop yelling. And lastly I can call you whatever I want. So stop arguing with me before I make you shut up." His face reddens I notice how close we really are. My face explodes in red. He smirks seeing my red face. "Shut me up? Hah I'd like to see you try. Look I'll go but you have to make me curry." I let him go and walk away. What the hell?! Why is my heart racing...my stomach hurts but in a good way....I've never felt this way before. Well not ever since.... I shake may head. "Hey wait up!" He walks next to me. "So deal?" I roll my eyes. "Fine. Whatever, Bakahoe." I walk up to my gate. "Hey!" I giggle. I walk up to my door and unlock it. Hearing him close my gate behind him. "Spicy or Normal curry?"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Part two? Part two!☺heheheh. Hope you like it. Byeeeeee!! Loce youuuu!!!

~Rose🌹

Words:1631