💥Katsuki X Babysitter Part 3💥

It's late at night again and I just reread my Drunk Katsuki x Reader. It gave me an idea so Drunk Katsuki will make an appearance, meaning underage drinking.

I do not recommend drinking while underage. If you do decide to drink, just do it responsibly and don't take a drink from anyone no matter what. Always keep your drinks on your person and never leave them unattended. Stay safe and enjoy <3

Y/N's Pov.

We're halfway through dinner and Katsuki keeps trying to hold eye contact with me but I avoid his eyes. Mika tells them about everything we did at the park and how she wants to go again.

"Y/n would you like some more?" Mitsuki asks me, "Oh no, I'm full thank you. It's getting late so I should really get going." I reply, standing up and bringing my dish to the sink and washing it. "It's pretty dark outside, why don't we just take you home." Mr. Bakugo offers.

"That's very kind of you but it's ok. Thank you for dinner, it was delicious." I grab my things and head for the door. Mika follows me and hugs my legs. "Bye pretty girl." I smile down at her, "Bye MIka." I bend down and give her a small hug.

"At least let Katsuki walk you home." Mitsuki says. "Hell no, I'm still eating. She can walk home by herself." He is clearly annoyed. "It's fine really, it's really not that dark anyways." I open the door and wave bye to Mika.

I make all the way down to the crosswalk when I hear two different sets of footsteps approaching me. I turn around to see Mika and Katsuki hand in hand walking towards me. Mika speaks up first.

"We wanted to walk you home!" She takes a hold of my hand and has Katsuki's in her other one, linking us three together. "We?" I ask, "I didn't really have a choice." Katsuki grumbles. I puff out my cheeks. "Right." I don't say anything else.

Mika starts humming while kicking small rocks in her way. I glance at Katsuki, he's staring straight ahead and still holding onto Mika's hand. "Do you guys hate each other?" Mika pipes up. We both look down at her.

"What?" I ask.

"Do you hate each other?" She repeats.

"Why do you care?" Katsuki questions.

"I like her, but if you don't...she can't babysit me." She replied sadly.

I frown, "Mika-" Katsuki lets go of her hand and bends down picking her up which makes her let go of my hand. "Why does it matter if I like her?" His voice is so much softer, Mika places her hands on his chest.

"Well I don't wanna upset you." Mika mumbles, my heart breaks. Katsuki lets out a sigh, "I don't hate her." He stares at Mika. "You don't?" Mika perks up at this.

"No, so stop your whining." He grumbles. She lets out a small yawn, and nods her head. "Go to sleep, Mika." He tells her as he pushes her head against his shoulder and starts to walk again.

Damn it why do I fold so easily, get a grip.

I walk alongside him in silence, until we reach my place. I stop and turn to him, smiling at Mika's sleeping figure in his arms. I clear my throat when I look at him. "Thanks for walking me home." I turn to walk away but not before he also clears his throat.

"I won't um- I won't call you a bitch again." He tells me. I give him a small teasing smile. "Is this your way of apologizing?" He rolls his eyes, "Don't make me take it back." I nod. "Of course it must've been very hard for you to say that." He glares at me but I just smile at him.

"See you soon, Bakugo." I turn and walk towards my front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about a month since Katsuki walked me home. I've been babysitting Mika almost every week. Katsuki and I seem to tolerate each other more and more with every visit. Seems like he hasn't gotten into another fight.