💥Katsuki x Reader Part Two💥

Part two of the last post. Hope you enjoy it.

×××××××××××××××

Y/N’s Pov.
I stand up against the wall outside of the classroom, waiting for him to arrive. I see him down the hall walking towards me so I open the door and walk in and take a seat in the middle of the class waiting for him. 

I look over at the door and see him standing there looking annoyed as ever. “You’re here early.” I take out my laptop. “Yeah, I don’t talk to anyone in my 6th period so I sped walked over here.”  He walks over and takes a seat next to me. 

“So, what exactly do you need help with?”  “Everything.” I look over at him. “What bitch?!” I roll my eyes and turn back to my laptop and open it up. “I wonder why people would think you need help.” 

I hear him scoff at me. “Ok, do you have a genre for your short story?” He looks over his notes. “A what?” I open google docs. “A genre is like the theme. Do you want to write a comedy, horror, romance.?” “Adventure, suspense?” “You asking me or..?” “Telling you!” 

I type down adventure and suspense. “Ok then this should help us. Do you have any characters in mind?” He flips through some pages in his notebook. “Yeah.” He responds sorta loudly. 

~Time skip to 6 in the afternoon~

“Ok well we are finished with the basics, and we wrote some of the story. You can come up with more ideas later tonight and write them down or something.”  He starts to stand up. 

“Fine, whatever.” I get up too and sling my backpack over my shoulder. “Wait here for like 5 mintues after I leave.” I stare at him. “Why do I have to stay behind?”  He glares at me. “Because I said so.” I cross my arms over my chest. “Who says I have to listen to you?” 

He starts to walk towards the door. “Jackass.” I hear the door close and his footsteps get father and father until I can’t hear them anymore. I let out a frustrated sigh and just stand there in the slightly dimmed room, before making my way out of the school. 

I start to walk towards my house. Once there I unlock the door and walk in. “Hey, mom.” She looks over at me from the tv. “Hey sweetie. How was school? Did the tutoring go okay?” I place my keys in my pocket. “Yeah it did and school was fine.” I look around the house. “Where’s your boyfriend?”

“Work.”  “Can I go sleepover at Cythina’s house tonight mom?”  She looks up at me from the couch, “Isn’t a school night.” I sat down next to her. “Yes, but the whole team is going. I did all my homework and I’ll take clothes for tomorrow.”  

She looks over at me and nods her head. I smile at her and peck her cheek. “Thanks mom. I’ll be in my room” I get up and walk to my room. I close the door behind me and start to pack my clothes for the sleepover.

I finish and plop down on my bed. “I think I’ll take a quick shower.” I grab new clean clothes and make my way over to the bathroom. I turn to the living room to hear my mom snoring. I walk over and place a blanket over her. 
~Time Skip to 7:30 currently laying in bed.~

--------
From Denise:
Need a ride to Cythina’s house?’

From Me:
Can you?

From Denise:
Yeah be there in 5 hoe

From Me
I’m not the hoe here
--------

I smile and get up, grab my bag and backpack. I make my way down the stairs and lightly shake my mom awake. “Bye mom, see you tomorrow” I kiss her cheek.

“Bye Y/N, behave and call me if anything.” I nod my head and walk outside to see Denise’s car pull up to my house.

“Hey.” Denise gets out of the car and we hug.” Hii, you look sexy.” I laugh. “Not even, look at you.” I get in the car with her. Her mom and I say hi to each other. 

××××××××××

Hey guys hope you enjoyed it. I know it's not my longest chapter but yeah hope you have or had a good day. Byyye loooove yooou. 

~Rose🥀

Words:733