💥Katsuki x Babysitter Part 2💥

Katsuki's Pov

I'm laying in bed when Mika walks into my room. She grips at my bed sheets trying to pull herself up but fails, rolling my eyes. I grab her by the back of her shirt and pull her up.

"What do you want?" She sits next to me and tugs at my shirt.

"Pretty girl's on your phone." She goes to grab my phone but I pull back. "She left, Mika." I turn to face away from her, she tugs at my shirt harder. I angrily turn around. "If I show her to you, will you leave?" She nods and points at my phone.

"This is so stupid." I grumble. I go to my contacts and show her the photo, she tries to grab it but I pull it back again "You saw her, now go away." I push her back.

She glares at me. "I want pretty girl!"

I glare back, "I want peace and quiet!"

"Hello?" I whip my head down at my phone and see that Mika managed to press the call button.

Shit shit shit!

"Pretty girl!" Mika squeals reaching for my phone.

"Mika? How'd you get your brother's phone?" Y/N asks. I groan and let myself fall back on my bed.

"Let's go to the park, pretty girl!" Mika snatchs my phone and jumps off my bed almost falling. I sit up and chase after her. "Mika! Give me my phone!" I yell, I chase her into her room, she dukes me and runs into the bathroom locking the door.

I pound on the door, I can hear giggling. "Mika open the door!" She hits the door and yells back, "No!" I hear her talking to Y/N but everything is muffled. I pound on the door one last time as I threaten to rip her plushies up.

I get no response, grumbling back to my room. I slam my door shut, waiting for that brat to give me my phone back. Couple minutes later, the door swings open revealing that little psycho. "I'm going to the park!" She shouts, throwing me my phone and running down the stairs.

I curse under my breath and slam my door again. I look down at my phone and see the call ended, her contact photo staring at me.

Great, I have to see her again.

Y/n's Pov

I'm lounging in the living room, scrolling through tik tok when Bakugo's name pops up. I stand up and start pacing.

What the hell does he want? Did he get into another fight? Does he think I'm his personal nurse now?! What if something happened to Mika?

I answer the call in time to catch the last of someone's sentence. "-and quiet!" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Hello?" It quiet for a sec before I hear Mika.

"Pretty girl!" I smile at the name.

"Mika? How'd you get your brother's phone?" I ask, sitting back down on the couch. I hear someone groan -probably Bakugo- before Mika replies.

"Let's go to the park, Pretty girl!" Mika must've ran from Bakugo.

"Mika! Give me my phone!" I shake my head and listen as Mika runs away from him, giggling. I hear a door slam and pounding soon after. "Mika open the door!" Bakugo yells.

I laugh as Mika yells back no. Mika starts to whisper into the phone.

"Can we go to the park? Pretty please?" I just know she's using her puppy dog eyes even though I can't see her.

"Is your mommy home, Mika?" I question her.

"She's in her room, do I have to tell her?" I hear a slight whine in her voice.