💥Katsuki x Reader (Part 2)💥

"Through here."

Y/N's Pov

"Wow this place is huge." I start to walk. "Yeah we found it and thought we would train here snice it's big and away from people." I nod. "Hey you guys are here. You can go change at the back there are some rooms but only one is open we weren't able to open the rest so yeah."

"Ok I'll be back." I head over the the rooms. I turn around to see Bakugou changing. "Uhh.." "Stop staring perv." "I am not a perv." I turn around and take of my uniform leaving me in my underwear and bra. I notice I left my bag at the door of the room.

Shit. I walk over and see him looking with a blush on his face. I look down to see a little tent in his pants. I smirk. Lets have some fun. I go and bend down to grab my bag making sure he is looking.

I see him have a nosebleed. "Hey stop staring you perv." He doesn't say anything. He just keeps looking at me. "Baka." I walk back and start to change I put on my shorts and then I take off my bra.

Holding my boobs in place. I start to blush having trouble getting my sports bra. I hear a sigh behind me. I see Katsuki grab my bag and start to look through it. He takes out my extra pair of underwear and blushes he then takes out my sports bra. "Here."

He puts my underwear back. "T-thanks." I turn around and let go of my boobs, them slightly bouncing. I put my bra on and bend down to fix my boobs into place. "Ok done lets go. I leave my backpack there and follow him outside. His tent seems to be gone. "Wow Y/N looking fine as fuck."

"Haha thanks."

"Of course no problemo."

"Ok well me and Denki kinda already started so why don't you guys train together?"

"Sure I dont mind." "Tch whatever." We walk away a little. "Ok." I get into a fighting stance. He comes running to me and swings at me I dodge and do a uppercut. I spin and kick him in the stomach sending him flying a few feet back.

He yells in rage and comes at me with full speed his quirk giving him a boost. I make a wall of ice to cover me. (If you are wondering why it says ice. You can control water which means how hot it can be boiling or to the point where it is completely ice)

He starts to break it. After its gone his knuckles are pretty bloody. He goes to punch me I make my right arm go full on metal. My eyes grey. I go to punch him as well are fists meet. "Stupid bitch thinking your better than me." I roll my eyes.

"Stop fucking rolling your eyes!!!"  I step back a few steps. What if I make a copy of myself out of ice. I have been practicing. I can make a sneak attack. But then again his reflexes are amazing. Eh risk. "Come on big boy hit me."

He runs at me ready to hit me. I close my eyes and feel my eyes change blue. I smirk his fist right about to hit me I duck having him hit the ice me. "Ahhhh!!!" I grab him by the troso. And drop him. Me being on top of him. I smile down at him.

"I win?"

"Ha as if bitch." We both didn't notice the position. Until I see his face become red me thinking it was from rage. I soon feel a poke on my thigh. I freeze my eyes wide. Omg he has a boner!!!

I start to blush like crazy. Without thinking I get up and shoot fire at him. "Perv!!!" "Shut up!! Its not my fault!!!" He goes to attack me. I grab his arm and flip him over just like Izuku did at school. I twist his hand slightly putting my foot at his neck.

"I win?" He has a look of pain on his face. "Alright you win!!" I smirk and let him go. "Yay!" "Wow Y/N that was amazing. But we kinda all are sweaty and beat. So how about we change and head to my place?"

I nod and walk off to change Bakugou behind me. I walk in and just put on a shirt and grab my backpack. I turn around to see Bakugou shirtless putting on a muscle shirt. I walk past him I open the door to turn back to him and say. "I don't ever lose Bakugou." I walk out and I hear him cussing.

~Time skip~

We are at Eijiro's house in his room. "We can all take showers. Lady's frist. I smile and thank him I grab my backpack. I walk in and take off my sweaty clothes.

I turn on the water and step in. I wash my hair and my body. I get out and turn off the water. I put on my underwear and bra. I brush my hair. I then put on my shorts shorts.

My big hoodie that goes down to my thigh covering my shorts. I put on my thigh high socks I fold my sweaty clothes. And walk out to see the boys taking they turn to face me. They all have a blush on their faces. "I'm done who is next?"

"Denki can shower here. I'll shower down stairs I can't take it anymore I'm so sweaty. Bakugou you can shower after Denki." They Denki walks into the restroom. "I'll put our clothes in the washer after."

I set my stuff down and I sit on Eijiro's bed my eyes closed. "So how's life?" "Why the hell are you asking me for?" I shrug. "I honestly dunno." I roll to my side my wet hair sticking to my face. I sigh and sit up I use the cool breeze coming from the opened window to dry my hair. "There much better."

~Time skip to you guys watching a movie~

"Don't do that." "Stop don't go in their!" "You killed her!!" I sweat drop watching Eijiro and Denki hold each other telling the people in the movie what not to do. "I mean I do that too but not this loud."

I'm sitting next to Katsuki while they are on the floor. Snacks on the table. After a while they put on another movie not horror comedy.

I laugh a few time before I feel my eyes start to get sleepy I look to my right to see Katsuki laying down on his back his face, facing the t.v.

He looks so cuddly. It wouldn't hurt right? I look at him. He is really hot. I crawl a little on top of him. "What the hell are you doing?" He whispers.

"I'm tired." I lean down a lay on top of him cuddly into his chest. He smells nice like ash. I feel him tense up but soon after relaxes wrapping his arms around me.

No one's Pov

Soon after Bakugou falls asleep. Cuddling with Y/N. Eijiro amd Denki smile and take pictures of your two. Sending them to your moms. They had planned all of this. Knowing you both like each other. They walk up to Eijiro's room to sleep. Middle of the night Y/N wakes up and looks up to see Katsuki sleeping. Looking peaceful.

Y/N's Pov

Come on Y/N you can do this I mean he is sleeping so he won't feel it right? Just do it!! I scoot up a little and lean closer to his face and giving him a quick peck on the lips. I pull back down blushing. "He is sleeping he won't know..." I whisper.

I soon feel my face be grabbed by two hands and they pull my face. My eyes widen as I see red half opened eyes looking at my E/C ones. I feel him sit up a little, his hands still cupping my face.

"Did you just kiss me?"

"N-no you must be dreaming or seeing things..." Way to go Y/N he felt it. "No I'm pretty sure you just pecked my lips." I close my eyes. Not wanting to look at him. I hear him sigh.

"Y/N....-" "Its ok it's ok you don't have to like me back haha it was stupid just forget it Katsuki..."

"Your annoying." That hurt. I feel soft lips meet mine. My eye shoot wide open. I look at him his eyes looking at me he soon closes his eyes and sits up straight putting me on his lap.

Wrapping his arms around my waist. Wanting to return the kiss I close my eyes and wrap my arm around his neck as my other one is on his chest. He pulls away but out noses touching. "I love you." I smile fully wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you too Katsuki."

I got enough light from the moonlight to see his face and see him smile. He leans in kissing me again.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

And done!!!! Hope you liked it!! See you soon!!! Byee my readers!!! Love ya!!

~Rose🌹

Words:1159