💥Katsuki x Reader💥 (Part 2)

Y/N's Pov

I finish packing in one day. I smile knowing I'm going to see him again. I get a call from Jazmin. "Yo bitch." I hear her laugh I smile. "Hey. Ok honestly I can't believe my dad let me go!!" "I know right!? I'm so happy!!" "Well duh. You are going to see your boyfriend!!" I blush. We never really broke it off. "Jazmin stop...oh my god what if he forgot of me?! What if he doesn't recognize me?!" What if he stopped- Girl you need to chill. Ok? Why would anyone in their right mind stop loving you?" I smile. "Thanks Jazmin. I really needed that. I got to go. I'll see you in a day." "Bye girl." 

~Time skip to when you arrive at Japan and are new to UA~

I race down stairs of our new home. Jazmin behind me. "Aww man, I wish I could go to UA." I frown. "Same. But hey we live together!" "Sorry girls. I wish I could've asked the principle. But that seemed a little to much." I turn around and smile at my dad. "Its alright dad. I'm just so happy to be make in Japan..." I blush. "Haha. I see and Y/N, I'm sorry for I said back then..it was wrong and really hope you two are happy." I hug my dad, tears in my eyes. "Its ok dad...thank you so much...." I pull away. "Ok come on, you guys should get going." I kiss his cheek. "Alright dad. Come on Jazmin." I wave at my dad and we step outside. "Lets take the world by storm Y/N." I smile at Jazmin. "Hell yeah." We run down the street. "Ok well I should get going bye Jazmin." I wave at her. "Bye Y/N. Try not to get expelled on the first day." I laugh. "I'm not making any promises." I run off going to UA. I hope he is there. I run to the gate and slide my ID and run inside trying to find 1-A. "Ah here it is." I knock on the door and I hear the kids stop talking. "Come in." I hear a tiring voice from the inside. I open the door to see everyone's eyes on me. I look around looking for him. My eyes land on a boy with spiking ash blonde hair and beautiful red eyes. I smile with tears in my eyes. "What the fuck are you staring at, extra. Are you fucking crying?" I let out a little hah. Same old Katsuki. The same on I fell in love with, and still love. "Class this is our new student. Treat them with respect. Say your name and say some facts about yourself or something..I could care less." I smile as I walk in front of the whole class. "Omg she is so pretty!!" "Look at those boobs." "Why does she look familiar to me?" I look at the green haired boy. I smile. I wonder if Katsuki still bullies him...I mean he sorta stopped since I asked him to. "Aww Deku, I'm hurt your don't remember me." He looks at me eyes wide open. "Ok well, I am from Japan but I moved to America when I was young. I like skate boarding, I like to sing and draw, also to write." I walk to an empty seat behind Deku. "Oh by the way my name is-." "Y/N!!?" I stop and turn to Deku. "Oh hey you do remember me!! How have you've been this past 3 years?" We hear a chair fall. I turn to see Katsuki standing up looking at me with eyes widen open. I laugh nervously at him. "Hey...I told I'd be back." I see tears in his eyes. "Is it really you?" I pout. "Damn that hurt Katsuki. You can't recognize your own childhood friend." I am pulled in a hug by Katsuki. I immediately hug back. "I can't believe your actually here." I laugh with tears in  my eyes. "Well I mean I promised I would come back, didn't I? Besides you said your parents were ok with us dating so?" He pulls away, me having to look up a little. "What about your mom?" I frown. "She left us...she cheated on my dad. He is sorry for everything he did back then." I see him smile. "I missed that smile." We hear gasps all around us. "He is actually smiling!?" I laugh. "He is usually grumpy!!" "Well thats my grumpy boyfriend for you!" We hear gasps again. "Boyfriend?" I look at Katsuki. "Yeah silly we never actually broke up." I am pulled in for a kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck. I smile into the kiss. We pull away. "You hear that!! Stay the fuck away from her!" I laugh and roll my eyes. I leave him and sit down behind Deku. "So you have a girlfriend Deku?" He blushes and starts stuttering. "I-I-I d-don't." I smile. "Thats good cause I have a friend who moved to Japan with us from America. You guys should hangout some time." He starts to blush again. "Unless you have someone in mind....~" He slightly looks up to see a girl with brown hair looking at us. My smiles grows. '"You do!! I'll get you date with her!!" "Y/N n-no need." "Too late." I ruffle his hair. "God I missed Japan." I turn to my side to see Katsuki now sitting and looking at me, I smile at him and wink at him. I turn to the front of the class. 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hope you guys like this!! Please request!!!! Bye love you!!!!

~Rose🌹

Words:939