💥Katsuki x Reader💥 (Part 1)

~Forbidden Love~

Little Y/N's Pov

"I really like you Y/N!" I stand there looking at him. "I really like you too Katsuki!!" he smiles at me and hugs me. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I nod smiling at him. I get pulled away.  "I will not have my daughter be with a boy like him!" I look up to see my mommy and daddy with angry looks on their faces.  "We will not let our son be with a girl like yours!!" They pull us away from each other.  "We don't want you talking to that boy!" "B-but mommy I like him." "No!!" Then ever since then Katsuki and me would date but in secret. Its has been about two months since me and Katsuki have confessed. I couldn't be happier. I am now 13 still dating Katsuki. "Y/N come down here please!" I walk down stairs. "Yeah mom." she turns around holding my phone to see the messages of me and Katsuki. "What is this!?" My eyes widen. "Mom I can explain." "Yeah you have explaining to do! I thought we told you, you couldn't see him!" "But I love him!!" "No you don't! You are way to young!! I will not have my daughter dating someone from his family!!" My dad walks in the room. "Honey, maybe we should let her." "What of course not!! Y/N you are forbidden to ever see him again. As a matter of fact your father got a promotion. We are moving to America." Shocked I look at my dad. "Are you serious?! God I hate you!!!" I grab my phone from my mom's hand and run up stairs locking my door. Sobbing I call Katsuki. "Hey babe." "K-Katsuki....I'm moving...my mom found out." I cry harder. "What?! No you can't!!" "Please don't... I love you...bye Katsuki." I hang up. I throw my phone on my bed and cry hugging my pillow. "She can love who ever she wants M/N!!!" "Are you serious right now D/N?! My daughter is not allowed to see him ever!! You hear that Y/N!! Start packing we leave tomorrow!!" I cry harder. "WHY ME?!?!" After a few minutes of crying I stand up and start to pack. Around 1 in the morning I finish. I sit down on my bed tears falling. "I'm so sorry Katsuki." 

~Time skip to the morning~

The moving truck is here taking our stuff to the airport. I don't look at my parents. I didn't eat breakfast. I hear yelling, I turn my head to the direction to see Katsuki running. My face lights up. My dad sees this. "Katsuki!!" I run to him I hug him. I start to cry again. "Y/N please don't go. My parents are ok with us dating. They said they were wrong. Please stay with me." I cry more. "Katsuki I'm so sorry but I can't...my mom doesn't want me too. I love you but I can't..." My face is pulled up, I see Katsuki with tears in his eyes. "I'll wait for you. I promise....please come back soon." He leans in and kisses me. Our first kiss together. My first kiss. I hug him. "I will come back just for you." I pull away, feeling my mother glaring at me. "What M/N?" I walk past her and get in the back seat. Her face shocked. Ever since then I've never called her mom again. I only called my dad, dad. Its been 3 years since we left Japan. My mother left us. My dad found out she was cheating on him. "Hey Y/N." I look up at my dad. "Yeah dad?" "I miss Japan. Do you want to go back?" I jump up from my chair. "Are you serious?!" He nods. "Oh my god yes dad!!" I go to hug him and kiss his cheek. "You will be attending UA. I'm good friends with the principle, so I got you recommended." "Thank you so much dad!!! I love you!! When do we leave?" "In two days. so start packing. Oh also I was able to convince Jazmin's dad to let her come live with us." I hug him harder. "You are the fucking best dad ever!!" "Language missy." I smile and race up stairs to pack.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hope you liked this first part. The idea was given to me by my friend. Jazmin I love her!!! But yeah hope you like it!! Bye love you!!

~Rose🌹

Words:741