💥Katsuki x Babysitter Part 5💥

Looking for work is a bitch.

Y/N's Pov

I'm currently trying to untangle my hair and weighing the pros and cons of going back to short hair. I sit down on my bed with my brush tangled into my hair in my underwear and tank top.

Who the fuck decided to give me my mothers hair?!

I grab a pair of scissors and stand in front of my bathroom mirror. I detangle my brush and douse my hair in water. I bring the scissors to my hair and chop It off. I smile at myself in the mirror and continue getting ready.

I ranksack my closet trying to find a pair of jeans that fit nicely and hide my fupa very well. I try on about 3 different pairs before I settle for nice black jeans. I jump trying to get them over my thighs. The struggles of being chunky.

I grab my comfort sweater and spray my perfume all over it and place it on my bed. I put on my favorite bra and a loose plain black shirt. I recheck Mika's gift and pick out my jewelry. I spray perfume once more with my sweater one and head downstairs.

I stop at the big body mirror in the living room. My mom's in the kitchen doing who knows what.

"I look good." I say to myself, smiling. My phone buzzes from my ass pocket, I take it out and see Mai's text message.

Mai<3: Remember

Mai<3: Ignore his ass

Mai<3: Anyways have fun

I send her a heart and make my way to the door. While opening it my mom walked out of the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" I turn and fidget with my hands. "Mika's birthday party. Remember? I told you a week ago then again 3 days ago." She just stares at me.

"I need help with the laundry." She tells me as if it's not up for discussion. "But you gave me permission to go." She glares at me, "I already told Mika and her parents I'd go." She crosses her arms.

"And I'm telling you I need help with the laundry." I bite my lower lip, I look down at my shoes. "But-Y/N! You are not going. Why go? You're not getting paid. No need to go." She says.

The door is still wide open, I take a small step back. "Now, come help me with the- Y/N!" I spin around and hurry out the door slamming it after me. She's not gonna chase me. I think...

I arrived at the party, with 20 messages from my mother and 10 missed calls. Looks like I'll be avoiding her for a couple weeks now. I go to knock on the door but it swings open to reveal Katsuki. So much for ignoring him.

He seems to be in a rush and his hair is all messy, doesn't even have both shoes on.

"Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~~

~30 mins before~

Katsuki's Pov.

I walk out of the show with a towel wrapped around my waist and one around my neck. Droplets of water running down my chest. ;)

I grab my phone and go to Y/N's contact. My thumb, hovering over the call button. I let out a groan and toss it back on my bed. "The fuck I care if she hasn't called." I grumble.

I hear Mika running down the hall while mom chases after her. I plopped down on my bed and started drying my hair with the small towel. I hear a knock on my door, I let out a small sigh. "Come in."

My dad pops his head in. "You ready? Guests should be arriving soon." He fully enters and walks towards me. "Yeah, I guess." I say. "Is this about Y/N?" He asks, I whip my head to him. "What? Did she call mom?" I stand up.