💥Katsuki x Reader💥

Hope you like this. Sorry I haven't updated. Kinda busy had awards assembly today so yeah. But I hope you like this chapter.

~Heartbroken~

Y/N had been in her room for the past two weeks. Crying and eating ice cream, wearing a certain clothing. Her ex's hoodie. She hasn't been going to school. Her friends keep coming over and giving her the homework and trying to cheer her up. She has taken the hobby of songwriting. She has been writing about her ex. 

Y/N's Pov

I'm sitting on my bed. Writing in my song book. I look at the ice cream my friends just brought me. I am so thankful for them. They really know how to cheer me up. I am starting to get over him. But there is still on question I want to know the answer to. Why did he break up with me? Like was I not good enough for him? I get up and look at my calendar. "Hmm I got a little gig at our local cafe." I invited my class...wonder if he will be there. I shake my head and go back to working on my song that I'm gonna sing tomorrow. After a few hours I look over the song and smile at it. I get up and walk down stairs wearing his hoodie. "You know you shouldn't be wearing his hoodie. Just gonna remind you of him." I look at my sister. "Yeah I know but I'm getting over him slowly." She sighs. "You still don't know why he broke up with you?" I put on one of the strings in my mouth and I chew it. "No, I don't, wish I did though." I open the fridge and get a water bottle. "Hmm, hey what time are you performing?" I turn back to look at her. "At 4. So my class has time to go home ad change." She nods. "Do you think he will be there?" I shrug. "I don't  know...kinda hope he his but same time I hope he doesn't." I walk to the stairs. "Hmm ok sis. I'll be there to watch you." I smile at her. "Thanks."

~Time skip to when you are gonna perform~

I look at the little cafe and see not that many people here. I then spot my friends and I wave at them. Until I see certain someone. No why is he here god I was hoping he wouldn't come but still some of me wanted to see him. Ahh I forgot I'm wearing his hoodie!! No no no. I walk up to Ochako and but her. "Hey Y/N we all came to see you! You will do great!" I laugh and smile at her. "Thanks it means a lot for me. Just kinda wished I didn't wear his hoodie today." He face saddens. "I know I'm sorry." I look behind her to see them walking towards us. "Oh please don't." Ockaho turns around to see the whole class coming to us. "Y/N!!" I laugh. "Hey Eijiro!" I hug him. I've always had a good relationship with him. "We wish you luck Y/N!" I look at Denki and Izuku. "Aww thank you boys!" I hug them too. After I had hug everyone well almost everyone. "I have to go. See you after." Eijiro hugs me one last time. But whispers something in my ear. "Good luck out there and sorry we brought Bakugou along with us. You should really talk to him. Also I see your wearing his hoodie." He pulls away. "Thank you!" I kiss his cheek and run to the back. I didn't notice but someone didn't take their eyes off of me. Especially when I kissed Eijiro's cheek. I climb up onto the little stage and look at the people paying attention. I see my sister not that far from me smiling and waving. I smile at wave back. I hear the music start and I take a deep breathe. Ok you can do this. Its just a few people no biggy. Only people I have bet sang to are my sister and the kids I babysit and....Katsuki...no stop it he broke up with you! I hear the music again and I start to sing.

In between I would look at Katsuki to see him looking right at me. I would try so hard not to cry. After I finish I hear clapping. "Was that original?!" I talk into the Mic. "Yeah all of these will be original." I smile and let them know to play the next song.

After I'm done I hear clapping again. "Just one more." I look over at Katsuki amd try to smile but it more I just can't so I look away.

"Why the fuck does she keep looking at me?" I cross my arms. "Oh Maybe it has to do with the fact that you broke up with her but didn't tell her Why." All the girls look at me with a pissed off face. "Yeah Bakugou why did you break up with her?" I get pissed and look at Kirishima. "Shut up! Why are you ok with this?! Isn't she your fucking girlfriend?!" His face all confused. "What no she isn't! Why would you think she is my girlfriend!? We all know she loves you to death! She is like a sister to me!" I make explosions. "Yeah right I saw you two! You confessed to her! She said she loved you too! Also that kiss on the cheek that wasn't nothing!!!" He mouth makes an o. "Baukgou you got it all wrong!! I wasnt confessing to her!! She was helping me practice confessing to-" A hand covers his mouth. "I will not let you confess to her like this! Not after all that practicing! Also why the hell are you guys yelling for?!" Y/N takes her hand off of Kirishima's mouth. "Y/N you really need to talk to Bakugou after your last song." She looks at me I can see the pain in her eyes. Did I cause her that much pain? She looks aways from me. "Fine Eijiro." She runs back to the little stage and gets back to the Mic.

Calm down. I look back and let then k is to start the music. I bite my lower lip.

After I'm done I look down not wanting to look up. I jump off the stage and I am hugged by my sister. "That was awesome!!" I giggle. "Thank you for everything. I love you." She hugs me again and I hug her back. "He is coming these way should I tell him off?" I shake my head. "I'm gonna talk to him actually..." "Really? Ok!" She walks always stopping to look at Katsuki. "If I could kill you I would. But she still loves you and she would never forgive me." I roll my eyes. "Also jail." "Oh yeah that too I guess." I chuckle. He stand in front of me and puts his hands in the pockets if his jeans. "Hey...Y/N." I look down at my feet. "Oh hey look....its my feet...interesting." I mumble then I hear him laugh. That laugh that only I get to hear the laugh that I love so much. "What's so funny? My feet are interesting!" He laughs more and I giggle. "God I missed this." I pout. "Why you laugh then?" He stops laughing. "Cause your adorable." I tense up. "Then why?" "Huh?" I squeeze my arm. "Then why did you break up with me? Was it something I did?! Was I not good enough?!" His eyes widen! "No Y/N! You are good enough! Its just...." I try to hold back my tears. "I saw you and Kirishima. He was confessing to you and you said you loved him back! You said that you would dump me and get with him! So today when you guys hugged and when you kissed his cheek. I knew you guys were dating!" He hangs his head tears threatening to fall. I look at him shocked. "N-no you got it all wrong! I look at Eijiro as my brother! I love him yes but as a brother. I was helping him confess to this girl he likes! I was saying I loved him cause I know his crush will love him back but that part where I would dump you for him, was a joke I would never leave you! B-but I guess I don't have to since you left me..." It was too late my tears were falling. I get pulled and my face is on Katsuki's chest. I hug him back not wanting to let go. "I'm sorry...I should've asked you about it instead of breaking up with you. I thought Kirishima was gonna take you away from me. Cause I know I get jealous I get angry for stupid shit. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." I pull aways and look up at Katsuki. "You are forgiven." He grins. "God I love that grin." He leans closer and closer. Our lips barely touching. "I love you Y/N." I smile. "I love you too Katsuki." He finally close the small gap. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. After a few seconds I pull away and lean my forhead against his. "I missed you so much." He smirks. "Missed me or my friend?" I blush. "Shut up Katsuki you know I missed everything about you." He smiles. "Yeah I know by the way. My hoodie looks sexy on you." I roll my eyes and lean forward and kiss him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And done!!! Also the top is from another day I had started this while I was still in school. But hope you liked this!! Next will be Part 3 from Teacher Assistant. Byeeeee love you!!!

~Rose🌹

Words:1659