💥Katsuki x Tutor Reader Part 2💥

Hiiii, hope you guys like part 2 of this series. I am going to start this chapter in the bus after they have all packed and on their way home. Also can you guys please comment down below what you would like for me to do next like what chapter would you like for me to continue after this one and the next one: Katsuki x Gamer Reader.

************************************

Y/N’s Pov.

I plug in my earphones and put on some hamilton. I got suck sitting between Katsuki and Denki. I lean back and close my eyes. I let out a yawn, I am so tired.” 

I feel someone nudge me, I open my eyes and take out my right earbud. “Yes?”  I look over at Katsuki. He leans back as well. “You still coming over to help me  with my homework?” I close my eyes again and I put my earbud back in. “Yes, I am don’t worry. I'll get off with you when they drop us off at our houses.”  

15 minutes have passed and I had fallen asleep. I woke up fast when I felt someone grab my phone from my hand. “Get up we are here.” I look out the window and see a familiar looking street. I stand up and grab my gym bag. I wave goodbye to everyone in the bus and climb off it and walk behind Katsuki. He took out his keys to open the door. 

“Do your parents know I will be here?”  He unlocks the door and opens it. “No, they don’t know.”  I hum in response. I walk in after him and slip my shoes off. I walk deeper into his house and see his parents sitting on the couch leaning on each other. I smile wishing I would have that one day. “Hi Katsuki. How was the beach?”  He walks over to the stairs. Me being the awkward girl I am didn’t know whether to say hi to his parents or follow him.

I didn't have to choose though. “OMG! You brought a girl home!” Next thing I know I was in a tight hug. “Ugh leave her alone old hag. She lets go of me and chucks a small pillow at him. “Don’t call me that! You ungrateful punk!!”  “Hi, I’m Katsuki’s mother and that is his father.” She points to her husband on the couch. 

“It is a pleasure to meet you.”  “OI! Don’t be polite to her!” I glare at Katsuki. “Unlike you I listened to my parents when they were raising me.”  I see his face turn red from anger. 

“WOW! I like her honey.” Katsuki’s mother sits down once again with her husband. “Well its was nice meeting. But I must help your son with his homework.”  I walk over to Katsuki. “Lead the way.” He just glares and rolls his eyes at me before he starts to walk up the stairs. I close behind him. 

“Your parents seem nice.”  He sits in his desk chair and spins it to face me, he pushes another desk chair to me with his foot. “Tsks, whatever just hurry the fuck up. I’m too tired to cuss you out.”  I smile and make my over to his desk. “Ok, well take out the homework first.”

He huffs as he takes his homework out. I lean in closer and he does too and I pick up his pencil. “Ok, let's start from here.” 

~Time Skip to 11:30~ (I am very tired and I didnt feel like writing math stuff right now. I am in bed tired from a quinceanera. Soooo yeaaaah)

“OK, so you understand it now right?”  I don’t get a response so I look over at him to see him sleeping with his head on top of his forearm. I smile and do the same but instead just look at him sleeping. Weird I know. 

He looks so peaceful when he is sleeping. I see him stir a bit and squint his eyes open. “Hey sleepy head.” He just grumbles in response. I breathe out. “I should get going. See you at school tomorrow.” I stand up and pack my stuff. I head for the door and I hear footsteps behind me and mummering. A small smile forms on my lips. 

“Leaving so soon?”  I smile at his parents. “Yes, we finished our homework so I should really get going.” I walk towards the door but turn around to come face-to-chest. “Oh...sorry.” He just grumbles in response. I roll my eyes and move to the side to let him through. 

“It was a pleasure to meet you two.” I slightly bow. I turned around to see him putting on his shoes. “What are you doing?”  He opens the door. “I’m going to walk you home idiot.” I walk out behind him and close the door behind me. 

We start to walk towards my house after a few minutes we stop at crosswalk waiting for the red hand to turn into a white walking stickman. (Sorry if its different where you are. I tried searching it up but couldn’t find it so yeah) I look over to see him with his mouth wide open (^o^) yawning. 

“Your parents seem nice.” He closes his mouth and turns to look at me. “It’s funny how you could come from such nice people and be the way you are.”  The lights turn green and we start walking again. “Tsk that's what they showed you. But the old hag is just as bad or worse.” He sticks his hands in his hoodie pocket. I laugh. “I find that hard to believe.” He slightly nudges me. I smile. A few minutes pass and we finally arrive at my place and I can see my dad and mom talking. “Well this is my place.” He stops and faces me. “Alright then bye nerd.” I roll my eyes but stick my hand out. He gives me a weird look. “You high five it and fist bump it dum-dum. We aren’t exactly in the hugging stage yet.”  He rolls his eyes but does it anyway. I smile at him and pivot towards my house. (PIVOT PIVOT PIVOT!!!!) 

I turn back once I’m at my door to see him gone. I walk in say hey to my parents tell them about my day and then excuse myself to my room. (Damn so polite) I close my door and drop my backpack on the floor. I jump into the shower.

After my nightly routine I lay in bed and finish grading some papers Mr Aizawa gave me. I check my phone to see it is 12:20. ‘I should be sleeping.” I place my laptop and phone to the side and cover myself with my blankets. After a few minutes of thinking about my day and overthinking a few stuff. I drift off to sleep. 

~Next Morning~

I arrive at UA and walk into the class 1-A and see……….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I’m not gonna lie to you it's probably won’t even be that shocking haha. I just don’t know how to end it. So the next one is Katsuki x Gamer Reader. I also might do a christmas one, I usually say I will but I never end up doing them. So yeah no promises. 

Uh this chapter was really just like them hanging out I guess. The next one from this series will be more of them like becoming a bit closer and like friends. Also my one-shots aren’t really like based off the anime or anything. I just do my own thing and I don't know if that bothers people or not. If so then I am very sorry. But please leave some requests or advice on how I can make my writing better. But if you have already left requests and I just haven’t done them I am also very sorry.

There are so many I will go through all the comments soon just not this week. I have finals and I am not prepared for any of the tests. I also know for a fact that I will take geometry next year because I don’t try for shit in that class. Ok now I’m rambling but I feel like I can type what I feel and what I think here, without being judged. Like I have a best friend and a cousin that I tell almost everything to. But that’s not important. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you read all of that. Then thank you? I was about to apologize but I felt that I already said sorry too many times. Byyyyyyeeeeee loooooooovvveee yooooouuuu guuuuuyyyys!!!!!!

~Rose🥀

Words:1454