💥Katsuki x Babysitter Part 4💥

Y/N's Pov

I take a seat on the couch and watch as Mika brings me some paper and coloring pencils. Mitsuki is in the kitchen preparing breakfast while Mr. Bakugo is reading the newspaper on the arm chair.

"Look, I found the drawing!" Mika shows me the drawing she did the first night I babysat her. I smile and take it out of her hands. "It's a good drawing." I tell her.

She beams while getting a new piece of paper. I hear the stairs creak, I turn to see Katsuki walking down the stairs. Holding onto the railing while also holding his head. He shuffles towards the couch and lets himself fall into it.

I watch as he covers his eyes with his forearm and let out a groan. I smile and pat his side, "Hi." He moves his arm so his eyes peek a little and they stare at me. He lets out a groan and covers his eyes again.

My smile falters a little but I just chalk it up to the hangover. I bring my attention back to Mika and watch as she draws little hearts and stars. Mitsuki comes out of the kitchen telling us breakfast is ready.

We all get up but Katsuki stays sitting down, moving to lay down after I had gotten up. "You're not gonna eat?" I ask him quietly, he doesn't respond, only turns his body away from me.

Mr. Bakugo speaks up from beside me, "Just let him rest, if he didn't come down his mother would've dragged him down." He gives me a warm smile and gestures for me to go ahead of him.

I sit at the table with the three of them, Mika dropping her fork every now and then. I make conversation with Katsuki's parents, Mika suddenly grabs my sleeve and shakes my arm.

"I just remembered! My birthday party is this week! You're invited, Pretty girl!" Mika yells with excitement earning a loud groan out of Katsuki from the living room. "It's actually next week, Mika." Mr. Bakugo corrects her.

Mika pauses for a second before nodding her head. "Oh yeah. I forgot." She just shrugs and goes back to eating. I shake my head and pat her head. "We would love it if you came, Y/N." I smile at Mitsuki.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world." We continued to eat, and were just finishing up when Katsuki came into the kitchen, dragging his feet. He serves himself some food, taking a seat next to me and he starts to eat quietly.

Mitsuki picks up all the plates while Mr. Bakugo kisses her and Mika goodbye and leaves for work. Mitsuki takes Mika upstairs so she can change. It's just me and Katsuki in the kitchen now.

"How do you feel?" I mumble, he just shrugs and continues to eat. I fiddle with my fingers, I'm about to ask about the kiss-kisses but Mika comes down and asks if we can go to the park. Katsuki doesn't seem all that interested in talking to me so I agree.

On our way out Katsuki heads up the stairs, not sparing me a glance. As me and Mika walk to the park, I keep repeating the same thing over and over in my head.

He is hungover.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost 5 when we get back to Mika's house. She goes straight to the bathroom while I make my way towards Katsuki room. I try to knock as lightly as possible, I wait a couple seconds before entering.

He's laying in bed with all the lights off and his pillow over his head. "Bakugo?" He jerks and loudly groans. "The fuck do you want? I feel like shit ok? I don't wanna fucking talk, yet you can't seem to get the fucking hint." He snaps.

I feel my eyes start to slightly sting but I rapidly blink so I don't cry. I try to come up with a response but nothing comes to mind. I swallow the lump in my throat, I don't know what to do.